Chapter Twenty-Three: Human Blood

"Well that was easy-." My legs suddenly gave way and I fell to the ground. I heard a rush of footsteps.

"Alex!" The boys yelled in unison. I felt my body lift from the ground, and then a zap of electricity go throw me.

"Let me carry her, your going to electrocute her!" I heard Jordan growl.

"And you'll burn her!" Price countered. 

"You know what, both of you guys stop it. Price, give me her." I heard Evan say. It was quiet for a moment, then I was placed in someone else's arms. At first, I felt death engulf me, then it vanished and was replaced with life. I didn't know exactly what the twins could do besides see the future, but whatever it was, it was fucking terrifying. "Where is a place we can let her sleep?" Evan asked, his arms holding me tightly.

"Down the left hall, and into the red door. It is the second master bedroom." A deep voice replied. I felt us begin to move, and then Price and Jordan bickering.

"I said I'd stop trying to make a move on her, not I'll stop touching her!" Price exclamimed.

"You have no idea how wrong that sounds-." Maxwell began to laugh. 

"I-I didn't mean it like that!" Price stuttered out. I tried to smile, but I was to exhausted. "Jordan, you know what I mean. I didn't touch her like that-."

"I know you didn't, because if you did you'd be dead." Jordan said, I could literally hear the death glare from him. Evan chuckled quietly as I let myself relax. Well, relax as much as I could. My ribs were hurting like a bitch.

"Alright... We're here." I heard Evan kick the door open. "Okay... you get some sleep Alex." My back then landed on something soft. Instantly I recognized it as a bed and mentally smile. Beds are gifts from Heaven. I almost jumped when Evan kissed the top of my head. "See ya later Alex." Then he was gone.

______________

__________________

I woke up to the smell of blood. I sat upright, my stomach growling. Jesus Christ I was starving. I looked around confused as I took in the room I was in. Wine colored walls, a huge ass canopy bed, an expensive looking dresser and mirror.

"What the Hell..." I threw my legs off the bed and followed the scent of blood. I opened the bedroom door and peered outside. It was dark, but my vampire senses automatically kicked in, letting me see through the dark as if the lights were basically on. I crept down the hall quietly, glancing behind me nervously. This place is fucking creepy, I thought. I shivered as I entered the room I was in when I fought Dante. The golden throne sat empty, but a girl around my age sat on the floor in front of it. That's when it hit me. She was bleeding, and I was starving... Fuck. The girl must of sensed my presence because her eyes locked with mine.

"My majesty!" She quickly got to her feet and bowed so low, I thought she was going to snap in half.

"Um... pardon me?" I looked at her confused. It was her neck that was bleeding, but I could tell it was purposely cut. My stomach growled in hunger as the girl skipped up to me. She was a little shorter then me, but that wasn't the thing my eyes were on. The blood rolling down her neck called my name. WAIT. WHAT AM I THINKING?! THIS IS JUST AN INNOCENT GIRL! I shook my thoughts away as the girl pressed herself onto me.

"You must feed." She said calmly. Did she have an accent? My fangs shot from my gums and I quickly moved away from the girl.

"N-no! Get the fuck away!" I hissed, but the girl kept moving towards me. She wore a pink dress that was stained with her blood. I need the boys, where are the boys? HELP. I began to panic as the girl basically threw herself onto me again. She moved her hair and bared her neck.