Chapter Thirty-Eight: I Learn New Things in Less Than 5 Minutes

Alex's POV

I'm not going to go into details about what happened between me and Jordan. Let's just say it was for a very mature audience. The waves of unexplainable feelings still hit me every once in a while, and Jordan could tell. Everytime a wave would attack me, he'd get a devilish smile on his face. One thing I can say for sure, I've been "deflowered" by a guy that I really do have strong feelings for. In others words, I'm in love with the guy who took my virginity. Cliché right?

"What's wrong Alex?" He asked with a amused smile as we started to get ready for bed. I leaned against our bed for support as the wave consumed me. Ugh, I don't know how much longer I can handle this.

"I-It's not funny." I panted, trying to catch my breath. Jordan walked up to me and brushed a strand of hair behind my ear. I wanted to grab him and toss him on the bed like a rag doll, but Jordan was a LOT stronger then me. Well, actually... I don't know how strong I could be at times like these. I was about to test it when Jordan bent down and nipped at my ear. DOES HE THINK THIS WAS A JOKE? I'M HIS FUCKING HORMONAL GIRLFRIEND, WHAT THE FUCK.

"Maybe later." Jordan whispered in my ear before pulling away. My jaw hit the floor as Jordan started to walk towards the large dresser in our room.

"YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT!" I exclaimed, trying to calm myself down mentally. What are some turn offs? A sweaty fat man running shirtless? Ew, actually let's not think about that. Jordan turned to look at me before pulling his shirt off. My breath caught as I stared at him. Okay, now he's just teasing.

"Hmm..." Jordan rubbed his chin, pretending to think. With a cocky smile plastered on his face, he walked back over to me and I thought my stomach exploded. "Do you want it that bad?" He joked. I was about to nod like a freak train when there was a knock on the door, making Jordan faked a pout. "Looks like you'll have to wait." I glared at him as he stalked off towards our door and opened it.

"Oh, are you guys... Busy?" I heard Maxwell question, peering over Jordan's shoulder at me.

"Yes-." I was cut off by Jordan.

"No. What's up?" Jordan leaned against the oak doorframe and crossed his arms over his bare chest. Maxwell suddenly looked nervous as he began to pick at his fingers. During that time, I somehow managed to get to my feet and wobble over to them.

"Well um... I have to tell you guy's something, but you have to promise me you won't get mad." Maxwell said quickly, slightly blushing. That got my attention real quick.

"What's wrong?" I asked, suddenly snapping out of my hormonal wave. Jordan glanced down at me with while smirking. I rolled my eyes and put on my mature face. Even though I was currently wearing one of Jordan's large shirts and it skimmed my knees like a short dress.

"Promise not to get mad?" Maxwell asked hesitantly. Jordan and I nodded in unison. Maxwell swallowed slowly then licked his lips nervously. "Well uh-. Me and Valentine are kinda... dating?" Wow. Was not expecting that. I frowned as Jordan stood unbelievably still. Maxwell felt the tension rise in the little space between us and quickly continued to talk. "B-But I swear she's different now! She's not like she was before!" Maxwell exclaimed. I nodded slowly, taking in this new information.

"And by that you mean she's not a whore anymore?" I asked, suddenly feeling cheerful. Maxwell shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I mean, whore is kinda a strong word-." Maxwell muttered under his breath.

"Just continue." Jordan groaned.

"Fine, yes. Valentine is different now... And she's kinda... In mysrodj." Maxwell coughed, covering up his last few words. I glared at him and stood straighter.