Chapter 4

Nova's pic

Amanda's POV

"What is the meaning of this?" Joshua asked. Well well well meet again I wonder if Ashley's still there acting all flirty. Maybe she's dead I need to check the list of people who enter the underworld again.

"The rouges Alpha" Andy bowed he's Nova's brother right. I think it's been way to long since I left this hell hole.

"And what are your names?" he asked.  "None of your business now if you excuse I have some important matters to tend to" I said turning the other way. I was still a little weak for some reason.

I just ate so maybe I'm a little bit shaken since I almost lost control. Oh shit! How did I not realize it. Today's the fucking blood moon. I have about half an hour before I go into a blood frenzy which is horrible.

It's when us reaper only crave blood which is weird since we're supposed to eat human souls but whatever. Unlike werewolves who go on a blood frenzy every Lunar Eclipse we don't normal have this kinda problem. The only way to stop it is if we.....kill a pure blood and this only works once so Tuesday next blood moon where toast.

"Oh look the bitch is back" a voice that sounded all too familiar said. Ashley? No why! I don't need a slut to make things worse.

"I know she's standing right in front of me" I said folding my arms.

(Okay let's review our situation. I'm surrounded by werewolves who hate my guts, my mate, a slut, my brother, I'm wearing a dress that shows way too much and I have a half hour to go in solitude before I go on a blood frenzy. Can this day get any worse. Yes it can I was hired to kill the former Alpha and Luna of this pack so how am I going to do that when I'm going to be fucking arrested. I hate my life)

"How dare you talk to your Luna like that" Joshua growled. The others growled as well.

(Hold the phone Ashley is the Luna. He rejected me for Ashley. Oh my god I can't wait to see what happens when there's a Rouge attacks. She's only good in bed not fighting and there's no power radiating off her so she can't be the Luna yet)

"I so sorry I was unaware that sluts could be Lunas please forgive me" I faked a bow. Knowing Ashley I have about three seconds to go before I get lounged at so I ducked.

"Uh maybe next time you want to try to tackle me don't do it in five inch heels" I advised the slut who was now face first in the ground.I then realized I had like five guns wrapped around my legs all loaded with silver bullets and let's not forget I'm have a belt around my waist that could be used as a whip.

"You little bitch how dare you" she snarled. I faked a hurt expression

"My sincere apologies I am truly sorry for my out burst and I will humbly take what ever punishment you see fit" I said not meaning anything.

She smirked I could see Samantha trying not to laugh someone's going to go home with a few broken bones. I showed my neck for submission although I had no intention of doing so.

"Bring them to the dungeons" Marcus ordered. It's so time. As the were about to take hold of my hands I ducked. There's no way there taking my without a fight.

I spotted Nicholas about to throw a knife at me so I held my hands up and it cut the ropes. Finally! Now Let the fun begin. A guard came up to me but I kneed him in the chest then used my earnings to stab him in the neck which knocked him out.

Taking out my dagger I sliced someone's ear off then side under them using my feet to push them upwards when they were about to land in jumped up kicking them in the back using them as a cushion for my fall.

"Enough!" Marcus boomed. I smirked you finally decided to say something.

 "Yes Marcus you wanted to say something?" I asked my older brother.

He glared at me is he giving me the death stare ha. That can't hurt me.

"Oh shit I really have to go so bye" I said running away I really don't care where I went all I know is I have five minutes to chain my self up or go into meditation.

***************************

I felt something hard pressing against my small frame then it hit me. I'm in the  meditation chamber so I couldn't hurt anyone. Opening my eyes I saw that I was tied down to a table, there were multiple weapons lined up in front of me.  Where am I?

"Your awake Amanda" a voice said from the shadows. I tried breaking the restraints but nothing.

"It's no use" the voice said then someone emerged from the shadows. No it can't be Liam? But how? We killed you.

"How I thought I killed you" I said shocked he was still breathing. 

"Oh don't worry about that for now you need to worry about what's going to happen to my future bride" he laughed.

"That will never happen! You here me never!" I screamed by he continued laughing.

*******************************

I jolted out of bed as sweat trickled down my forehead. Don't worry it was just as dream. Just a dream.

(A dream that will soon come ture you mean)

Observing my surroundings I realized I was in my room at aunt Natalie. That's a relief. I got out of bed and went to take a shower and got dressed in a over sized sweater and a pair of jeans shorts with white sandals nothing much but I could care less.

Once finished I went downstairs to see Aunt Natalie with Samantha and a council member oh crap. Nervously making my way over to them, I observed that he was young too young but who am I to judge.

"Amanda please sit down we have some very important business to discuss" Samantha said dryly. O..Kay.

"There have been at least three girls gone missing in the last three weeks at first we thought it was fine until a near by high school started complaining about a fowl stench coming from the back of the school we went to check it out and found one of the three girls" the council member said. I nodded persuading him to go on.

"She was found dead sixteen years old Evalean Thomas her parents are worried that they might come after her little sister Ava as everyone calls her" he finished.

"And you came to me why?" I asked this is a murder not why would I care what happened to them.

"Because she was killed......differently " he said. I was confused what did he mean by different.

As if reading my mind he continued "The sign was found on her forehead along with a silver knife lodged in her abdomen. Since she was a werewolf it obviously caused harm but that's not what caught our attention" he said my eyes widened.

The sign, the forbidden sign the skull with a clock behind hit. I meant: Death is coming soon. We were forbidden to use this sign for who ever it beaded would be trapped in limbo for eternity unless some one took there place and that junk. It's against the law to use this sign why it's the sign of the demon king. I'll tell you later.

"What caught your attention?" I asked still shocked.

"It was a reapers weapon" was all he said before he dissolved leaving a portfolio filed with the necessary information.  Well looks like I'm going back to school yeah how fun! Note sarcasm.