Not a chapter

Welcome one and all to Angelwings TV a new concept I have come up with. It's when I review all my books or all that has happend over the past two chapters only sometimes by its self. This will be done for all my books so be warned. Other than that there's nothing important just an interview with...............the one and only (drum roll please) Nova Carter. Surprise!

Me: good morning Miss Carter nice to meet you in person.

Nova: How are you even talking to me?

Me: I'm the author I can do what I feel like. Now continuing how do you feel with the current progress of the story.

Nova: I'm so confused where is everyone else

I sighed irritated god is it so hard to try and have a simple interview.

Me: let's start over I'm Danie not telling my real name. Your in my black room where I host my new series Angelwings TV well its not really TV since they read this but- you get the point.

Nova: oh okay...why am I here?

Me: to have a interview now let's begin what's your full name

Nova: Don't you already know that you created me?

Me: I know just tell us.

Nova: Fine Nova Savanna Carter.

Me: Great! Next do you have any siblings?

Nova: Yeah a brother

Me: Good now when's your birthday?

Nova: January 3 in a few days. We'll I'm dead so it's more like my death day since I dead on my birthday.

Me: Okay tell me about your self and your role in the story.

Nova: I'm 17, I have a big brother named Andy Carter who's nineteen. I'm a member of well known Devil's trio and my best friends are Amanda Black and Samantha Vertigo. Personally I think my role in the story is to help Amanda get through her demons hunting her by showing her what she could be and being her friend. I'm also here to smack some sense into her brothers.

I laughed so did she.

Me: Well its nice to hear that but we're not finished yet. What's your favorite color and food after that I want you to give a brief explanation of what the progress of the story.

"Nova: My favorite color is Amber, my favorite food was actually not a food but dessert Pumpkin pie.

I nodded not surprised since I'm writing this right now so yeah.

Nova: Well in the story alot has happened in my point of view. First three years ago Amanda had to face her abusers which she did but finding her mate was supposed to be a good experience but he rejected causing her to get fed up and leave but not after threatening them to prove she was strong.

Me: oh look where running out of time quickly a quick recap.

Nova: She ended up becoming an assassin seeing her aunt was one. Her life begins to straighten out its self until Liam comes and threatens to mess everything up which he did. We had a brief encounter with her former pack which didn't go well. We were summoned by the council to help them and that's it.

Me: thank you for taking the time to be here today.

Nova: sure not like I had a choice.

Pretending didn't hear that I lead her towards the door the kicked her out.

That's it hope you enjoyed til next time make sure to comment, vote and follow.

I love you guys 😚😚😚😚😚

Bye Angels 😇😇😇😇😇😇