Chapter 22

Amanda's POV

Dream

I again walked down the endless hall way. All he people I've killed were lined up  against each side of the wall. All the people I lost were behind me and all the people I care about were infront of me.

'Amanda' my mother's voice called out I tried to reach her but I couldn't.

'Amanda!' This time it was my father's his voice was deep soothing.

'Amanda ' aunt Natalie called they started to fade away.

'No don't leave me please.....I need you" I ran towards them but they disappered before I got there. I turned to he people infront of me.

'Sam?' She's didn't anwer she just looked at me in disgust.

'Marcus? Edward' No one answered.

'Please....say something. Say I'm ugly say I'm not worth it but please just don't shut me out. I'm sorry okay I'm sorry I'm.......sorry' I dropped to my knees seeing as they disappeared as well.

This time it was Tyler and Ava who appeared. They both looked hurt and disappointed.

'You lied to me!" I flinched at his harsh tone.

'I'm sorry' I whispered.

'I trust you and you trun out to be the one thing that everyone hates and fears. The thing that kills innocent children with no remorse. No one can love you you a monster' it hurt so much coming form him.

'I'm sorry. I wish I could take it back but I can't' I then turned to Ava.

'Do you still love me' she shook her head but said the one thing that made my heart shatter it felt like my heart was being riped out.

"Your the true monster and I hate you" tear fogged my vision. I had no one to turn to....I was alone and this feeling was scary. All went black until the silhouette of a person could be seen.

It starred laughing and began walking in my direction. I backed away in fear.

"Oh Amanda did you really think I wouldn't find you. Did you think I would let you move on to happiness I know your still broken and deep down you know I'm right. Yet still here you are facing the world head on trying to be tough like your mother...like your father" it was Liam.

"Leave me" I whispered curling into a ball.

"No I can't you see I need you broken. I need to take everything away from you. I need to crush you" I didn't listen to him I just can't think of a good reason to move on.

"Tell me Amanda what happened while you were in that hell hole. How many lashes did you get? How many scars are left on your skin? How many times have you been raped by your so called family? How many times have you had nightmares? How many time-" I cut him off.