Chapter 15

Amanda's POV

"Mine!" he growled.

"No I'm no one's " I peeled my self of him.

"Amanda you awake!" Carlos yelled tackling me then Sam then Cameron, Cassandra and lastly Nova. Some I was dog piled by my friends.

"Can't...breath....need oxygen!" I breathed out of breath.

"Sorry but your alive I thought you died then I would have no one to talk to or ask to translate things form me" I rolled my eyes.

"Way to show the love" I said sarcastically they laughed while my mate growled.

"Your mine!" Now it was my turn to growl.

"I belong to no one" his gorgeous blue eyes darkened as he tensed with his muscles on full display through his tight white t-shirt.

"You. Are. Mine" I snarled my eyes darkening this must of taken him by surprise seeing my eyes flashed red.

"Um..Danger calm down" I growled at Sam not thinking straight.

"Your coming with my and that is final" he said in his alpha tone. How dare he.

"I am not coming with you" I said my voice laced with authority I was using my advantage as Grimm Reaper. It's wasn't considered an advantage since my species is almost considered extinct there was no name for it.

I glanced at Marcus and Nicholas who had to submit I even saw a few pack members submit.

"Do not test my patience that would not be wise" I chuckled your talking to the Satan's Spawn here the most dangerous person in both supernatural and human world.

"No! I am my own person!" I yelled my eyes now blood red but his eyes where pitch black.

"Yes" he snarled in my face.

"No!"

"You are my mate, your are mine meaning you do as I say" my scythe appeared without my consent causing Marcus to jump and pull me back I was about to kill that....mutt. 

"Nicholas get off your ass a help" I felt someone touch my scythe casting me to lunge at them with Marcus still trying to hold me back.

"Listen here you mutt I am my own person I don't have to listen to any one" my mate stood his ground.

"No you listen I am your mate whether you like it not" I sighed as my scythe disappeared. He was right in was his mate and I have to accept that.

"I'll go" I whispered looking up my eyes back to normal.

"Great now Alpha Richards let us discuss or alliance then I'll be on my way" I visibly tensed after hear the name that has haunted me for year.

"It's okay Amanda. Just go get something to eat then we'll go train" I nodded liking Nova's choice of words.

"I'll follow you" we proceeded to walk into the forest. I quickly found a dear then killed it eating everything including its soul.

I locked my fingers then looked at Nova who looked scared.

"Wouldn't want to get on your bad side" she mumbled I rolled my eyes as we walked back to the pack house.

"Guys" I greeted everyone who turned to look at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I was there something wrong.

"Um Amanda there's a little something on your face and by little I mean your mouth is covered with blood so is your shirt and your hands" I looked at Samantha confused but once I looked down I understood.