Chapter 29

Amanda's POV

"Thank you Lucas that will be all. Please call if anything comes up" he nodded and walked out my office but first he said something at made laugh.

"Good to have you back I don't know how long I could take anymore talking from that girl Danie " she wouldn't want to here that. (No I wouldn't just wait Lucas I will get you back)

"It's good to be back" I said getting up another day at work surprisingly still no sign of Tyler nor any of his trackers. Aren't they supposed to be the best of the best.

"Um Miss Black the designs you ordered " I looked up to see Skylar walking in. I smiled at least she cares I think.

"That you. You may leave now. I think I'm done here" she nodded. I took up her designs then placed them on my desk. I could really use a blood bathe right now.

I was about to walk out when my phone rang. I looked to see Cindy calling. It's been a while since she's called like months maybe.

"Hello?"

"Hello Amanda we need you right now. The flaming flower just hit market and is being presented at a party and guess who's invited"

"Who?"

"Liam Bloodshot I need you to stop him and Victor Cobra the most wanted criminal in the world. The target that escaped. Both are attending and I'm  sure that could stir up some trouble you up for it " Yes a new misson.

"Hell yeah! I'm on my way" I told her thinking of ways I could kill this guy.

"Great I knew I could count on you. Call me if anything comes up"

"Will do bye" and with that I hung up the phone with a smirk on my face. This will be good.

*

"You look wonderful" Stacy said finishing my makeup. I smiled looking in the mirror. I did look nice. I decided they would recognize me as well me. So I dyed my hair jet black and it made a huge difference.

"Thanks" I thanked her then walked over to look in the full length mirror. I did look nice maybe I should keep this look. I spined around in my dress admiring myself. (Pic above)

I sliped on my beige heels then grabbed my clutch hat held my weapons well just two daggers.

"Are you ready " I nodded and she opened the door then walked with ,etc downstairs where the driver stood waiting.

"Bye Amanda have a good night" Stacy said waving goodbye. She was the caretaker of the house when I wasn't there.

"I will" and with that I walked out then went straight to the limousine waiting outside the driver opened the door and I got in. It wasn't easy getting an invite but I did without Liam or Victory finding out.

The drive was silent heck I only found out we arrived when the driver opened the door.

"Thank you" I said to him getting out he helped me out of the car and nodded his head then drove off leaving me here all alone.

I walked inside but was stopped by the security guards. Ugg I hate these guys so annoying.

"Name"

"Amanda Black" he checked this list then let me in. As I walked in it was like the world changed. There he was Tyler Kingsley talking and laughing with another girl. He seemed....drunk. But it didn't matter he was here and wasn't looking for me.

"Try a flaming flower " it was that same waiter from last time. No new tricks Liam I'm disappointed.

"No thanks I just had one" I lied she eyed me then walked away.