Chapter 20

Ava's pic above

Amanda's POV

We were running full speed to my house until Tyler came to a sudden stop. What happened why is he blocking the door way.

"Whats wrong?" I asked trying to push him out of the way but he wouldn't budge.

"Um you wouldn't want to go in there" he still blocked my veiw.

"Tyler Kingsley move your ass out of my way if you want to keep your manhood" he still didn't move.

"I'm sorry" Why us he apologizing. I pushed him away and this time he moved and now I wish he didn't. The sight infront of my made my stomach turn and tears clouded my vision.

"Nooo!" I screamed dropping to my knees seeing my aunt's body impaled with a sword and her mate right next to her is head detached from his body.

"Please....this is just a dream please Aunt Natalie tell me this is a dream tell me this is fake you'll come back you'll be back.....please don't leave me" I held her body close to me as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"She's gone" Tyler whispered putting one hand on my shoulder.

"No she's not!" I yelled at him hugging her life less body.

"Yes she is....I'm sorry " I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"Sorry won't get her back " I pulled out the sword in her chest then growled.

"He did this" I sneered as I examined the sword. It had the mark that all reaper weapons have it even had the skull on this handle.

"Who did what"

"Look just leave me alone I need to think if you worry about me don't I can take care of my self" I stood up holding the sword in my hand then walking towards the door but not after being stopped by Tyler.

"Who did it?" He said more like growled.

"That's none of your business and don't you dare growl at me" I pushed pass him but was stopped again.

"It is my business you are my mate, your are mine now talk" I sighed when I heard the sirens we don't have much time and I need this sword.

"Just follow me we don't have much time" he nodded then we both ran towards the Blue moon pack.

***************************

"Amanda your here!" Samantha ran up to hug me but stopped when she saw the sword in my hand.

"We're did you get that?" I blinked back the tears then walked up to the pack house.

"Is it that bad" I still didn't answer I then made my way upstairs to the room that had my brothers sent covering it.

Instead of knocking I just burst through the door then threw down the sword right infront of Marcus.

"What the fuck Amanda you could of killed me!" I rolled my eyes then scanned the room. I noticed this was his room with all the pictures in place.

"She's gone" I whispered spotting the picture of all of us posing with Aunt Natalie it was our first year without our parents.

"Who's gone?"

"You know God damn well who's gone Natalie she's the one who's gone they killed her!" I started yelling. His eyes widened then he looked at the sword.

"I'm sorry" he whispered I huffed.

"Look I don't want an apology I want you to find me who owns this sword ask one of your buddies or something but I need you to give me an answer" he looked shocked at my words.