Chapter 11

(There house well mansion)

Amanda's POV

"Come with me" I told him seeing him cower in fear.

"Are you going to kill me?" I rolled my eyes.

"If I was you'll he dead already now shut up and come" I snapped wow what's with the mood swings.

"You'll be staying here we have like twenty extra rooms so choose third floor, second floor, or the bottom floor?" I asked as we approach the stairs.

"Do you smell that?" he asked sniffing the air. I sniffed as well I smelled nothing out of place so I shrughed.

"Amanda darling Adam is here" my aunts voice came from the living room.

"Mate!" he growled.

"No mate I don't even know your name" he growled in response and pushed pass me heading to my aunt. I quickly followed behind not wanting to miss anything.

"Mine" I stopped him before he got to her.

"Mr what ever your name is I'm happy you found your mate and everything  but that is my aunt and I'm her niece who almost killed you so calm down" I ordered he submitted.

"Mate" my aunt whispered walking over to him. They then hugged each other breathing each others sent. I smiled sadly wishing I was with my mate.

"Um you two can go do what ever yours supposed to do I'll be here" they nodded and walked off holding hands.

"Adam" I greeted he nodded then went straight to the point.

"The Alpha of the newly made BlueMoon pack requires your assistance in training and bring the pack up to date. The council has decided you must take up the case" he explained.

"No" I said nonchalantly.

"It has been decided but the council each member agreed including me this cannot be denied you are obligated to do so" I growled not like being controled.

"How was I not called to have a say in this decision is am obligated to do not such thing!" I raised my voice at the end my eyes flashing black.

"You are too this is the council your dealing with your opinion does not matter to us" he stated not fazed.

I let out a growl that shook the very earth it self in a second I had him pinned to the wall choking for air.

"Now apologize" I snarled he looked scared but quickly covered it up.

"This argument is over your expected to be there by sunset if not you will be charged " was all he said before disappearing.

"Yeah well I don't care" I growled throwing everything of the kitchen island. I stomped I told the living room knocking over the vase and the glass sculpture of a wolf.

"How dare them" I growled marching upstairs knowing the maids would clean everything up and replace all broken items.

"You know what screw you" I mumbled walking into my from slamming the door shut. I then proceed to pack for the trip nearly tearing apart my room in the process.

Joshua POV

"I refuse to accept help from a girl whether she's the best or not no girl is going to come and train my warriors" I growled angrily.

"It's not my decision to make" Adam said he recently just appeared at the pack house out of breath I could see the claw marks around his neck.

"Well then make it your decison" he looked unfazed like he's seen much worse.