Chapter 13

Amanda's POV

I made sure to put on a shirt that covered me scar since it was right above me belly button. I then slipped on some shorts and some sneakers then brushed me teeth washed my face and went outside leaving the room just as it is I am not sleeping in it again.

"Good Morning" I mumbled to Sam and Carlos. Cameron was still a sleep with Cassandra in his arms they made such a cute couple.

"Morning.....what's up?" I mumbled a I'm fine and continued making my self a bowl of cereal.

"So.....what are going to do today?" I shrugged sitting down to eat me cereal.

"I'm up!" Cameron said stretching while coming downstairs.

"Yo Manda your room is a mess and Maxine is not in a good mood" I groaned  into was hoping she would clean it for me.

"She said and I quote She must learn to clean up her own mess you can't go around wrecking things get your anger under control " I huffed I don't have anger problems.

"Fine I'll clean it or at least made sure it's clean. Right now we Ned to train so I can go buy a replacement for all the stuff I broke.

"No!" Cassandra yelled running down stairs she didn't even stop she just continued running out the door with three guys I have never seen before chasing behind her.

"Hold this" I told the others running after her. Wow she's fast I easily went past the boys but it took me a while to reach her.

"Whats wrong Cass?" I asked my friend she clutched her head mumbling they'll hurt me.

"No they won't trust me they wouldn't dare" I sated helping her up but I was pushed back by the three boys.

"And who are you?" they asked.

"None of your business now if you excuse me I have a tramazied friend here who needs my help" they just pushed me back down rude.

"It was them" Cassandra whispered. I looked up at the guys they where about my age well built like most werewolves.

"So you where the ones messing with me friend?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah what you going do about it?" they asked. I just ignored them then picked up Cassandra and walked back to the pack house knowing they were following.

"Yo I'm talking to you!" one yelled this was getting annoying.

"I said I was talking to you" they then pushed me down with Cassandra in my arms.

"Cassandra go and stay inside no matter what don't come out back okay?" she nodded rushing inside.

"Aww I'm so scared look at her trying to act tough" I stood up and brushed my self off.

"I would like you to say sorry" they laughed at me coming closer but I didn't move. It was then I realized we had attracted a crowd.

"I don't think you want to do this" I told then stretching.

"Or what you'll come fight us"

"Excactly" I appeared infront of him in an instant elbowing him then gripping his arm holding his hand.

"You know honour" I broke a finger causing him to scream in pain "maketh" There goes anther finger "a" next finger gone " good man" I broke all his fingers the twisted his hand in an akward positions pushing him away.

"Now I really don't like repeating my self....I think you owe me an apology" they just growled shifting.

"Okay if that's the way you want it" one charged at me I ducked gripping his tail, I jumped up with him in hand before if fell I switched our positions so he would be the one to fall first.