Chapter 31

Samantha's POV

I frowned on what the doctor said. It can't be what do I tell Marcus he always said he wasn't ready for this but....I don't know what to do.

"Would you like me to tell Beta Marcus?" He asked.

"No! I mean no need for that I'll tell him.....eventually " he eyed me suspiciously. How am I going to train the pack now.

"Right. But the sooner the better" I nodded know that would be wise. Why did he have to be a beta he'll find out sooner. I mean what am I going to to tell Amanda I bet her and Tyler are having a wonderful time.

"Are you sure you don't want me to tell him" I nodded then said goodbye and walked out thinking of ways to give Marcus the news.

I walked into our room but was shocked to see Marcus and Nicholas playing video games. I rolled my eyes and sat down watching them. Marcus won with meant he was going to brag.

"In your face! Who's the best I am. That's right I'm the- Samantha?" I smiled sheepishly.

"I'll be going now Joshua's calling me" Nicholas sliped out of the room. Darn it!

"Whats wrong?" Marcus asked worried.

"I have something to tell you" I patted the space beside me once I felt the bed dip in knew he was seated.

"I'm.....pregnant" I blurted out waiting for an reaction.

"Your what?"

"I'm pregnant meaning your going to be a father" he took a minute to analyze this then yelled.

"I'm going to be a father! Do you know what this means?"

"No cursing around that bady"

"Yes but it also means we're going to be parents" I nodded and looked him then leaned in smiling when our lips met.

Amanda's POV

"I need your help" kidnapper and torturer say what.......

"I'm sorry I didn't here that right you need my help" he nodded.

"And why should we help you.....you lime green tomato" No cursing in the office. That made no sense.

"Lime green tomato? Pushing that aside I do need your help. Liam has my mate" he stated. Didn't know you had one.

"Don't care" Nova and I said at the same time.

"Please I need your help your the one person in the world that can get in and out without being seen or killed " That's true.

"And why should I help you?" He's the same one who nearly killed me.

"I also know where the girls are"

"That's all I wanted to here. Come on let's go" we looked at each other and nodded. Seems like I'm going to end this misson sooner than I thought.

*

"Why are we back here you should be going to find my mate!" Shawn yelled at me I growled pointing my gun at him.

"We need a plan. I can't go in there risking my like for anyone your lucky I agreed to help you" How dare he.

"Look I'm sorry but my mate is in there what am I supposed to do" he argued I know if it was Tyler in there I wouldn't care.

"I can't go in there without a plan. I need to study them get to know there routines what happens when there's a problem I can't go in there empty handed. They have silver bullets for crying out loud" silver and kill me if too much gets in my blood stream.