Chapter 21

Amanda's POV

"Good night " I told to the person behind the front desk as I walked out with Tyler and Nova.

"Finally I thought it would never end" Nova groaned getting into the back seat. I got into the driver's seat and proceeded to start the car and drive out.

"So when is the funeral?" Nova and Tyler asked at the same time.

"I don't know.....I mean it was so sudden I didn't even tell her good bye and now I can't ever see her again" Nova mumbled an apology the rest of the ride was slient.

"Look I'm sorry for bring her up but you can see her again remember your a reaper" I shook my head.

"I can't if the person was already a reaper. The only way I can see her is if I go to underworld and that means bringing a soul with me" she nodded then got out of the car.

"I just can't believe she's gone. I'm mean I cared about her. She was one of the few people in this world that I actually cared about but like my parents, grandmother no one ever stayed wih me so I guess this should be normal for me" I whispered walking inside. Samantha said she hired someone to move most of my stuff here under Tyler's order.

"Amanda are you okay?" Tyler asked walking up to me with a girl by his side. There was a tiny hint of jealousy developing in the pit of my stomach but I covered it up.

"Yeah I'm fine just a little stressed" I lied.

"Okay...Um this is Storm my beta she will be staying wih you until I return from my duties as alpha it seems a lot has happened sine this morning and I wasn't here when it occurred" God now I feel bad.

"You didn't have to follow me to work you could of stayed and take care of your pack" he quickly shook his head.

"No of course not I love spending time with you and it's okay I'll just be busy and may not be home by tonight" I nodded smirking internally now I get to kill my target and find out who killed my aunt. Killing two birds with one stone.

"Bye bady doll see you tomorrow " he kissed my forehead.

"Bye babe" I heard Nova gag. Once Tyler left I looked at the beta. She had long black hair with piercing green eyes.

"Hello Luna" she greeted bowing.

"Beta Storm what a pleasure to meet you Tyler has talked about you quite a lot and-" I was cut of by my phone ringing.

"Sorry I have to take this" I took up the phone and answered it "Hello?".

"Amanda I have a lead on who the killer was meet me and pack borders in fifteen minutes" Marcus said on the other line.

"I'm busy right now" I replied glancing at Storm.

"Well if you don't want to-" I cut him off "Nooo! I mean of course I'll be there see you then" I then hung up the phone trying to think of a way out.

"Storm I need you to stay here I'll be back before tomorrow okay I have to train the pack I'm so sorry I have to leave but tell Tyler I've gone training he'll understand " she nodded then her eyes fogged over.

"He says if your not back by the time he returns you will not like the consequences " I laughed but nodded then grabbed my bag and walked out. Nova disappeared again but she'll be back tomorrow.

****************************************

"Who is it?" I asked leaning on a tree. I was in a black tank top with a black jacket and a pair of black leggings my guns in there holsters.