Chapter 10

Joshua the ass POV  (unexpected isn't it)

"This is becoming a threat" Marcus my beta told me pointing out the current rouge attacks.

"We know but there's nothing you can do on your own you need help" Adam said. I growled knowing he thought I was weak.

"I don't need help" he chuckled.

"No you don't you need more training a pack your security needs to be tripled this is bound to help in some way" Nicholas stepped in he was my third.

"I will help you it seems you need it. I'll be sending in the best of the best but be warned she's not someone to mess with " was all he said before disappearing. How does he do that?

"This is so complicated " Marcus groaned sitting down.

"We need to come up with a plan or the pack will crumble under there feet and that can't happen" Nicholas said he was so determined.

"It's like they have a spy in the pack how else would they know where to attack and where the the defense was weakest they even knew when the boarder was unprotected" Marcus remarked looking at the map.

"That's it who else had a copy of the boarder patrol?" Nicholas asked in deep thought.

"There only seven copies of the boarder patrol and there given to each representative meaning two would be left untouched " Marcus said.

"Impossible only one was counted for meaning this isn't a new conflict this has been going on for a while now" I stated looking at the map with there attacks.

"I don't event know anymore" Nicholas breathed out stressed. Then there was a knock at the door.

"Joshua" Ashley's voice rang through my ears.

"Oh great well be going now" Marcus said walking out pulling his brother with him.

"Hey babe" I sighed frustrated.

"Whats wrong?" she asked coming closer she then bent over making her breasts seem larger and larger.

"No stop right now is not the time" I told her she pouted.

"You need to focus more on you duties as soon to be Luna you need to start taking charge" she huffed sitting down.

"I know you told me" I rolled my eyes.

"You dont realize this being Luna isn't about power it's about responsibility" she nodded standing up still moving closer to me.

"Aww come one babe I'm tired can't we do this tomorrow Adam said he was sending help tomorrow " I looked at her shocked she talked to him.

"Fine we can go and rest now" she smirked this will be good.

Amanda POV

Dream~~~~~

I was walking around I  the darkness with no one near me it was lonely but I've gotten used to the feeling.

"I told you to stay in the basement" the former Alpha Michael Richards spat in my face.

"I'm sorry" I whispered crawling backwards. My brothers looked at me in disgust and shame.

"Leave" he ordered them they nodded but I looked at Marcus my older brother asking for help he looked reluctant but he couldn't deny his alpha he only mouthed sorry.

"You filty bitch!" he spat in my face kicking me. I whimpered as I heard something crack.

"You'll be punished" he hissed taking a knife he then ripped off my oversized shirt and tied me to the wall with some rope laced with sliver.