Chapter 6

Liam's Pic above

Amanda POV

I was thrown onto the bed, his lips never left mine. This completely disgusts me. I moaned as he continued leaving a trail of kisses along my collar bone I wrapped my arms around his neck while using my feet to wrap around his torso.

He started taking of my shirt which I allowed him to. I switched our positions so I was on top of him. Dragging of his shirt I giggled as he kissed my torso. This is disgusting why didn't Sam do this part.

"So you like this don't you" he asked in a thick Russian accent. I shivered under his breath he was hot I'll give him that but he's my target and a player. He came back to my lips asking for entrance but I denied him. He gripped my ass causing me to gasp he took this opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. Soon we pulled away out of breath.

"We shouldn't do this" I told him moving to were my gun was hidden. He gripped my leg not letting go. Okay do it your way. Using my other leg I kicked him in the face then twisted my body around so I could escape his grasp.

Once free I rushed to get my gun and aimed it at his forehead I couldn't kill him just yet but I could hurt him to get the information I needed. You see he's one of the reapers who use a dagger as their weapon and it was recently said that he had lost his which is werid since he was spotted at the crime scene.

"What are you doing" he asked not scared at all. I smirked at him and spoke two simple words that made him pale "Devil's trio".

"It can't be" he said denying the fact that I'm standing right in front of him like seriously. He backed up against the wall trying to get away from me.

I heard some shuffling from behind the door. What is that about. Using my werewolf hearing to get a better advantage I heard two men having a conversation.

"Should we go in" a voice said. "No the boss said stay until he give the word" another said. It sounded like they were armed so I had to be on alert.

"Don't move" I warned my target I can't kill him...yet. He then smirked at me as if he was proud. I raised my eye brows in confusion. What is going on in his sick head.

"I must go but don't worry I left a message down under" he told me putting on his jacket. What does he mean by down under.

He then came closer ignoring the fact there's a gun pointed at his head. "The underworld is waiting" was all he said before walking over to the book shelf at the side of the room. He tugged on a book and the whole wall turned inside out.

I was to shocked to move he was escaping but what he said. "Saw Hi to mommy and daddy for me". I looked at the spot where he once was then back at the door still unable to move. What did he mean by underworld. He knows only a Grimm Reaper can go there and only to bring a soul down there.

But what confused me the most is that he wasn't a Grimm Reaper just a weak self praised reaper nothing special yet still he's got a message down to the underworld. How in Hades did that happen.

Joshua POV

I was sitting behind my desk signing a peace treaty requested by the neighboring pack. Suddenly my chest started to hurt like hell. I ended up clutching the desk for support.

I need the pack doctor I mind linked my beta Marcus.

Once I heard his reply I tried standing up but failed and ended up falling flat on the ground. Why is this happening. First Amanda comes back as a Grimm Reaper then she practically forced us to make her join the school and she didn't even show up like god dammit woman. Although there were these two hot girls who just walked in like they own the place.