Chapter 33

Amanda's POV

"You did this. Destroyed my life and that's not even enough for you. You need a little girl's life just to see my true 'potential'. I can't believe you. I looked up to you. But not anymore. And now I say this" I paused looking at him so he could see my eyes. His widened as he stepped back. I took a step forward summoning  my scythe.

"Run!" He did hesitate to do so. I followed him nearing closer to the one person in who set up my parents death, killed my aunt and Ava.

He came to a dead end but I didn't stop I went forward hoping he could see the pain I was in. But I wasn't going to stop here he was going to feel my pain. I looked him in the eyes giving he the death stare causing him to groan trying to break eye contact but I didn't let him.

"How does it feel? All the pain you've caused to anyone. Every single bit of pain I feel how your victims feel. I bet you didn't expect it to be this bad" he dropped to his knee but I didn't break I wouldn't.

"I'm sorry"

"No! I am sick and tired of people saying sorry. What is done is done and there's nothing you could do about it. You killed them and now I'm going to kill you" I raised my scythe about to kill the monster but someone's voice stopped me.

"Amanda!" Who said thaf?

"Don't try to stop me" I warned who ever it was.

"No I'm not going to stop you I want to see you kill that son of a bitch" the same voice said.

I smirked then brought down my scythe ending his life.

"Does that feel better?" The voice asked.

"It kinda does" I replied turning around to see who it was but no one. Who was that?

"I'm right here bady cousin" thinking about it that voice does sound familiar.

"Cole?" He's the one person who calls me that.

"Yup its me baby cousin. But we can have a reunion later right now there about fifty girls from the same pack in the room down the hall waiting to be freed I think we should get to it" I nodded smiling making my scythe disappear.

"How did you find me" I asked my cousin.

"It wasn't easy. But I heard you took over the family business so I tracked you down here. You are one hard person to find you know that" I laughed but nodded.

"So I've been told. What brings you here. A busy guy like you looking for me"

"I'll tell you later now we have a few ladies that should go home" I nodded and we raced back to were the girls were kept. In cells but no cell had a way of opening. Wait where are the guards.

As if reading my mind he answered "I killed them".

"How do we open these cells" I asked some random girl she pointed to a control panel across the room with her bone thin hands. God it looked like she hasn't eaten in weeks.

"Which button?" She looked like she was going to pass out.

"The blue one" she whispered shakily.

"How the fuck do you open these cells?" I looked at Cole hen marched up to him smacking the back off his head.

"No swearing in front of the girls. There's a control panel over there press the blue one. I have to go find Hannah" I stated then he ran towards the panel. I didn't pay attention to him much.

"Hannah" I called out.

"Over here" a weak voice responsed.

"Hi! I'm Amanda. Shawn sent me to get you since I was quote "the one person in the world that can get in and out without being seen or killed" I don't know we're he got that from but I doesn't matter I'm here to save you" she just nodded.