Chapter 32

Amanda's POV

"I'm not doing it. I don't want to. Just leave me alone!" I started yelling the temperature in the room fell instantly.

"If not we have no choice but to arrest you. After all you are the reason for the multiple choice deaths over the past three years" my eyes widened.

"I killed under your command. I am an assassin I am supposed to kill. And now your telling me the person who sent me to kill that I'm going to be arrested for the deaths you arranged. When I started business wih you I warned you every death is on your shoulders" I can't believe them.

"You have a choice" he stated calmly.

"I'm doing it for the parents of the girls and Shawn. But know this if anyone tries to arrest me I will not hesitate to kill them or you. When I am finished wih this mission I will leave. If any of you gang decides to come after me. That's there deathwish" I told him then slammed the door in his face marching down to the dungeons.

"Back already" Laim said smirking. I took up the nearest gun and shot him in the leg.

"As you can see I am not in the mood to play where are the girls so I may reunite you with your mate" he howled in pain as I shot him again.

"Talk" he smirked as he started spitting out blood.

"Never" I took up the Angel's sword and held it right at his chest not caring about that pain I was feeling.

"Just do it" I sent it straight through the his chest but instantly regretting it since I just left Shawn the one other person who knew on the roof top yesterday. Great Amanda just great.

I wiped the blood of the sword then placed it back on the wall of weapons. I then uncuffed Liam's chains and pulled him over to Blaise. I opened the door and threw him in locking it back when done.

"Shit! What am I supposed to do now?" I asked myself. It was nightfall so maybe I could catch up with Samantha I wonder how she's doing?

*

"Are you sure you'll be okay sleeping by your self. I mean my office is right next door" I rolled my eyes at my brother's voice he was never this protective.

"I'm going to be fine. I used to train you remember " she joked I heard him sigh then walked out but no before whispering an I love you.

"So your marked now?" I asked in the shadows Samantha jumped up like she had just seen a ghost. Ha get it she is half ghost you know what never mind.

"Amanda! You sacred me"

"Your losing your touch. It wasn't supposed to be easy to frighten you" I said what is up with her.

"I'm not. Why aren't you with Tyler" I instantly tensed upon hearing his name.

"He's busy. I came to you. The council is losing there mind and your name is there they can charge you for the deaths" her eyes widened.

"No! My life is finally coming together again this can't happen what about the wedding and the baby" What wedding and a baby.

"A wedding is there something I'm missing here?" I asked leaning on the wall behind me.

"I'm getting married" she whispered. I smiled at least one of us will have a happy ending.

"That's great! Anything else like why I can hear another heartbeat from you" she blushed.

"I'm pregnant" I grinned I'm going to be an auntie.

"That's wonderful I'm so happy for you but how was I not invited?" I asked raising an eyebrow.