Chapter 14

Amanda's POV

I was shocked by the scene be for me Marcus about to have Michaels head would be a dream but it wasn't I wanted to kill him.

"Marcus stop!" All three of them froze and turned to our direction. I was unable aware that it was me who made that outburst.

"This is no way to avenge anyone. I know he has done his wrong but think is this the right thing to do. Your kind is said to kill to survive but this kill would be meaningless please spare him" was this even me talking.

"That voice....mom?" Why did he asked mom it's me Amanda the girl you abused.

"Yes it's me but I can't stay this isn't my body. Remember my children you are all my children and I love you but killing for greed isn't the right way to go I know it must be hard but please remember me remember you the real you" his isn't me talking.

"Mom" his voice cracked at the end as he raced towards me hugging me and I surprisingly hugged back.

"Now go on I can't stay any longer...I love you" I whispered to him. Once I regained control I instantly felt lightheaded and lost consciousness.

Nicholas POV  (unexpected or is it? There twins it's just that she had more of her dad's black hair)

"There's still there just waiting at the boarders and we can't move them but we need to stay alert rotate the boarder control put less where the are" I told the warriors.

"But what if that's what they want us to think-" he was cut off by Samantha walking in still in her training out fit a sports bra and sweatpants.

"No its exactly what they want us to think" I was confused.

"Nicky boy don't you get it....there rouges trying to act smart" I growled not liking my nickname.

"I don't understand" Andy stated my thoughts.

"Look at it from my point of view. I'm a rouge trying to ambush a pack. I would try to confuse them stress them make them weaker before making my move. You see they set them self up there cause you can't touch them but they can touch you so you'd have to be on high alert" I nodded understanding now.

"So with them being there we have to be on high alert yet relax at the same they could make there move any minute now" she rubbed her temple splashing water on her self causing all unmated werewolves to whistle except me I was to caught up in pack business.

"Do it this way rotate they guards on night shift one evening shift and one morning shift the boarder must not be left unprotected but don't make it seem like your frightened keep the number of a guards the same for each shift" she told us marking three spots on the map of the pack territory.

" I need a copy of this" Why would she need that?

"No" Joshua said walking in looking stressed.

"What do you mean no?" Sam asked in a deadly tone.

"Your friend and sister has being unconscious for the past fifteen hours I think she needs you" my eyes widened casting me to jump out of my seat.

"Where is she?" We both asked at the same time. I glanced at Samantha who did the same.

"In her room-" we didn't wait for hi, to finish we just bolted away. Once we approach her room I just barged in not caring who was there.

"Amanda!" I looked at my sister she was pale and sweaty.

"Is she okay?" I asked the doctor who nodded.

"She should wake up in a few hours but I suggest she lay off the training her wolf is weak and so I her reaper. It seems she hasn't been eating anything for weeks.