Chapter 19

Amanda's POV

"Wake up bady doll " I heard Tyler whisper.

"No more sleep...and don't call me bady doll" I heard him chuckle the I was picked up of the bed and thrown over someone's shoulder I felt us going down the steps then I was placed on the couch with a plate of breakfast infront of me.

"Eat then you can go to Alpha Richards pack to train them" I mumbled profanities then started eating my bacon until I spit it out back.

"What is that" I asked it felt like my throat was being burned up.

"Oh my god are you okay is there something wrong with the food?" Tyler asked worried.

"Who made that!" I asked my eyes turning red. I couldn't control Danger it was like she was trying to get through to me but she couldn't.

"Um Amanda are you okay" I shook my head coughing this is why I hate waking up in the morning.

"Who made the food?!" it know there was something in that meal that wasn't supposed to be there.

"Um.....Jackson did" he stated trying to help me up but I continued coughing.

"Call him now!" He nodded his eyes glossing over.

"Yes alpha" I looked at the guy with wide eyes. It was him who Sam telling me about he fit the description perfectly. The long black hair, and scar on his right cheek even the two different eye colors blue and red.

"When you were preparing breakfast for the pack what else did you put in the Luna's meal?" he seemed to look confused then stated.

"The only extra ingredient was an angels feather, Lucinda gave me she said it would boost our endurance " I coughed even more.

"You fool I can't have an angels feather in my system it could kill me and my reaper" his eyes widened but it had a mischievous glint in them. He wanted this to happen.

"Im sorry Luna it was a misunderstanding it won't happen again" this caused Tyler to growl suddenly two guards came in and took him to which I'm assuming the dungeons.

"Tyler I need a something to eat" he looked at me confused so I explained further.

"I need a soul to help fight my poisoning " nodded he raced up to the forest surrounding his pack.

"Are you sure you'll be okay or do you want me to stay?" I shook my head then shifted into my reaper holding my head down.

"Um Amanda " I could tell he was getting scared.

"Go!" I ordered he nodded then ran back to the pack house at least he trusted me.

Tyler POV  (unexpected)

I watched as may mate's skin dissolved leaving her skeleton alone but what shocked me it her skull was covered in tattoo designs. She had a dark blue robe to cover her self with and a huge scythe.

"Um Amanda" I had to admit it was kind of scary and that's a long coming from me the alpha of the strongest pack in North America.

"Go!" I nodded the took of running back to the pack house. I knew I could trust her she my mate of course but I could tell she was hiding something from me something big.

As  soon as I entered the pack house this ti,etc it was filled with pack members who all bowed there head respectively.

"Where's Clover and and Storm?" I asked they were my beta and third trust me even though there girls the can kick some serious ass.

"Well I'm here but Clover is still and the Blue Moon pack she can't leave without your consent" I nodded walking towards the dungeons me and Jackson are going to have a long talk.