Thank you

Omg guys we have over six thousand views. I'm so excited this is amazing. Thank you so much I really appreciate it and I know I  couldn't do this with you guys so thanks a lot.

I didn't expect people to be so into my book I only did it for fun but anyway thank you I would hug you guys but I'm only typing this. Okay since Christmas is coming I'm going to maybe have a little side story for Christmas then go back to the main plot let me know what you think anyway I'm really excited!!!

This is like an early Christmas present guys like seriously I really appreciate it and just for that I'm going to work harder to give you and upadate before Saturday that means three updates from now till next week Thrusday. I'm still doing exams so this is all I can do for now but I'm trying.

Also I'm working on a book called Supernatural Academy I'll give you a little intro.

Join Catherine Johnson a normal girl wih normal problem, high school drama and all the good stuff. But what happens when she's chosen to attend the prestigious school Supernatural Academy where the students are anything but what they seems. From Werewolves to Vampires, Elves to Faires, Mermaids and Elementals you name it. All living in harmony until the humans start rebeling claiming they where here to destroy them. Who will she choose humans or her own species.

"How did I grow a tail" I asked freaking out is this a prank.

"I knew this would happen it was only a matter of time before the genes kicked in" my father said pulling out three large suitcases where are we going?

"Take these and follow me I'll bring you to an old friend he'll help from there" my dad said opening the door to the attic once there he pushed aside and worn out chair to reveal a beautifully wrapped box. I gasped as he placed it gently in my hand.

"There take this it will lead you to where you need to be it's not safe here any more" he warned then suddenly we were being sucked into a large hole. I closed my eyes waiting for it to stop.

"You can open your eyes now" my dad chuckled. I felt my cheeks grow warm.

"Garland my old friend I wish we could meet on better terms but duty calls" Uncle Nelson said hugging my father I always wondered why he live with so many different people.

"I'm sorry we meet this way but it's happening she's not safe here" my father told him. Him nodded taking my hand. " I'll take care of her" was all uncle Nelson said before everything went black.

I hope you like it is need your support right now since I recently found out one of my sisters will be leaving for England and won't be back for a few years so I'm still trying to cooperate with that but anyway again I say thank you it really means a lot to me.

Byes guys!!!!!😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😙😃😃
I love you have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year💖💗💕💗💖

Peace out 😇😇😇😇Angels!!!!