Chapter 26

"Amanda stay behind me" Tyler growled as the rouges surrounded us. And just when I thought we were having the best night of our lives. No you just had to ruin it.

"The big bad reaper hiding behind a pup. This isn't right. Does he know who you are and what you can do. I mean take him out of the equation and we'll all be dead by now. Right Amanda" I growled at them.

"What do you want?"

"To tell you congratulations on finding your mate. He's a keeper. Oh and be careful never know when he might snoop around and find something......special about you" I growled again moving from behind Tyler.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way?" I asked smirking.

"You aren't afraid of your mate finding out and rejection?" I shook my head.

"He knows" I stated. God when will I stop lying to people.

"Does he now. Does he know your the Sa-" I cut it off by snapping his neck. I didn't even know I could move that fast. I ate his soul seeing Danger was hungry. What if Tyler did find out.

"One more step and your mate gets it" I froze then slowly turned around. They had Tyler pinned down with a gun to his head.

"Now it's either you come with us or your mate dies" I put my hands up in surrender. I have been in this situation multiple times before but he has Tyler.

"Good girl. Now I'll let your mate go and you come with us" I looked at Tyler who smirked. What is going on in that mind of his.

'His wolf is coming out step back oh and Danger we need your scythe' my wolf said.

'I got that but I think this time we should let Amanda do this if anything happens we take over'  I smiled at then while my scythe appeared in my hand.

"Let him go" I said with authority.

"Now now. Behave your mate may die" as if on cue a growl erupted from Tyler's chest frightening the rouge. Tyler grabbed his neck and snapped it in two. I've done worse. Okay I'm a bit jealous.

"We're outnumbered" I stated analysing the situation.

"I'll protect you" a laugh came from the woods and what I saw after was enough to make Rouge come out.

"Don't worry she's not the one needing protection. How about that Cassandra " I growled thinking of a plan.

"Amanda! I'm sorry I should have listened to Cameron. I should have stayed inside" she sobbed.

"It's okay. We're going to get away" then Jackson laughed.

"No I don't think so. Take them and leave the alpha. Liam has a special interest in this one" the men grabbed me but I didn't fight back they had Cassandra and we were out number.

"Asshole" I spat in his face. I then looked back and saw they were taking on Tyler.

"Tyler!" My voice was cracked it was all a blur the all piled on him pinning his wolf down then that stabbed him with something.

"No! Please let him go" Jackson smirked.

"We will he's going back to his pack. They'll start looking for you when they can't find your your mate dies and I become the new alpha" I looked at him in disgust.

"Your not fit to be alpha" I sneered.

"Your not fit to be Luna" he said back then everything went black.

Marcus POV

"Get up" I groaned but didn't move.

"Marcus get up" I still didn't move.

"Oh come on Marcus Black move your ass or I swear you'll never see another videos game again" I instantly shot up and looked at my mate still sleepy.

"What" I groaned.

"It's time for training"

"More sleep train later"

"That's not it. Amanda isn't at work you need to fill in for her"

"Why?"

"Because she's your sister now get up I expect you ready in the next five minutes" I nodded then dragged my self to the bathroom. Taking a quick shower I got dressed in a grey suit with a white shirt and black shoes.

"Finally your ready" I huffed.

"Why isn't Amanda at work?"

"She and Tyler have a date" I nodded and walked downstairs towards the garage.

"Do I have to?" I asked refusing to go in the car.

"Yes" I groaned again then went in the car and she drove us to the company. I was shocked to know that someone else tagged along.

"So what are we doing" I know that voice......Danie.

"What the fuck! Danie!" Samantha screamed stopping the car.

"Whoa there horsey. Wouldn't want to hurt anything valuable" Danie said fixing her purple tank top.

"First how did you get in here. Second there's nothing valuable here"

"I snuck in last night and yes there is something valuable here. Me! I mean what would you do without me" Danie said pretending to flip her hair.

"Look were late and your not dressed- how did you change so fast" I looked in shock as Danie was now in a black pants suit with a white undershirt.

"I'm the author now drive my visually impaired friend drive" I am so confused right now. But other than that the rest of the ride was silent.

"We made it even though we had a blind driver" I was so confused.

"Don't judge my driving skills" Danie rolled her eyes.

"I can do what I feel now. On ward my honored knights on ward" is she okay. Or is she on drugs.

"Are you on drugs or something?" I asked.

"Shh! Someone might hear you they can't find out" I knew it!

"Could you two hurry up were already late"

"It's she just a ball of sunshine" Danie mumbled walking into the building I followed confused as fuck.

_______________________________________

Hello there!

Sorry for the short chapter I wrote this in a rush. I really don't have much to say if you liked it tell me in the comments or by voting. That's it for this post is hope you enjoyed.

I love you guys 😚😚😚😚😚😚

Bye Angels 😇😇😇😇😇😇😇