Chapter 17

Amanda's POV

"Um...why am I here Miss Black?" I looked at him then rolled my eyes. I hate being called Miss it makes me look old.

"Don't call me Miss it makes me feel old" he nodded then entered my office with me following.

"Then what should I call you?" he asked nervously.

"My name is Amanda but we're at work so your forced to call me Miss Black. Since we're alone in my office call me Amanda save my youth" he nodded fiddling with his fingers.

"So why did you call me- oh I'm sorry I didn't realize there were other people in the room" he apologized seeing Tyler and Skylar but what really shocked me was that Liam was there.

"You what are you doing here?" I asked trying not to growl even though everyone here was a supernatural it would look unprofessional.

"Oh I'm just here on business terms" I glared at him but proceed to sit down on my chair ready to listen.

"Skylar did they call?" She shook her head glancing at her brother.

"Well you can leave I'll see you tomorrow and.....here treat yourself if you get the job you can't dress like that" I handed her two hundred dollars but she looked hesitant.

"Relax it's from me to you and because I'm a friend of your brothers" she nodded taking the money then walked out shyly.

"Now I have three males in my office and one of them aren't supposed to be here " Liam smirked.

"Now, now that's no way to treat your superior" as soon as the words left his mouth and image of the mark on my stomach flashed through my mind.

"Your not my superior now state your business or leave " I nearly growled right there but kept my cool.

"I have a proposal " this caused me to raise an eyebrow at him.

"And that is?"

"Oh Amanda darling...it wouldn't be fun if I told you now would it?" Tyler growled but covered it up.

"State your business or leave it don't have time for this is am a very busy person " he chuckled throwing his head back causing his long brown hair to fall from its ponytail.

"I need you to do something for me it's very....urgent" my head snapped in his direction. I knew where he was going with this.

"I'm not interested " this caused him to laugh.

"Oh trust me you will be seeing it's someone you and I both have a problem with. I just need to compromise a few things" Who does he want me to kill.

"No I'm busy don't you see I have an issue to deal with " I pointed at Conner.

"I can see that but this is more important something to do with Michael-" I cut him off.

"Don't you call that name in this office I am not doing it now leave" I had to bit my lip from growling.

"No, no, no this won't do, you passing up an offer what has gotten into you" I glanced at Tyler who looked confused just as much as Conner was.

"Look I'm at work this isn't the place or time to discuss this and I'm not doing it" he wanted to ask me to assassinate someone in my office infront of my mate and employee hell no.

"Wait...they don't know do they" my eyes flashed red seeing Danger was on the edge.

"Know what?" Tyler glanced between me and Liam then growled.

"No they don't and I would like to keep it that way. I'm not in the mood just leave!" I growled at him causing him to jump back.

"It could tell them let them all know the real you....the you I know' he winked at me causing me to growl again.