Chapter 24

Amanda's POV

"Tell me who" he pleaded. Keeping this from him was already killing me but seeing him beg it's just too much.

"I can't. Please it's for your own safety if you found out I don't know what I would do. I promise I'll tell you when I'm ready" he aggressively let go of my hand and pushed me away.

"Stop lying to me" I could tell his wolf was on edge.

"I can't tell you" his eyes were now pitch black as he flipped over the dinning table.

"Stop lying to me!  Your telling me your not talking because it's for my own good. You fucking slept with someone!" How dare he it wasn't even Rouge who took over it was Danger.

"Listen here pup! I am my own person and am not obligated to tell you anything. Amanda thinks I let you walk over us like that we'll she's wrong" he didn't seem fazed.

"Who was it?" He asked calmly but we didn't answer.

"Answer me!" I didn't move.

"Okay I'll answer you. I don't want you nor your pack. You'll just weight me down anyway. And imagine Amanda is there risking her life to protect you from he truth. I'm here wondering why she cares for you" his eyes turned back to normal.

"Amanda" I cut him off.

"It's Danger okay. I don't care what you have to say heck I don't care if you die cause I'll still be here looking at your pathetic excuse for a pack. You know what I'm done I don't know why she didn't reject you like he did to her" I then turned on my heels and marched up to my room slamming the door again. She let me take control and said sorry but I didn't care.

"What have I done?" I asked my self leaning on the door. Why is my life like this. I need someone to talk to.

Quickly taking my phone I texted Samantha and told her to come to the mansion. I took up my bag and but my hair in a messy bun then slipped on my sneakers and walked outside to see the two guards standing at the door.

"I'm going to my house" I told them walking downstairs towards the car. As I was about to enter they stopped me.

"How about I drive" one of then suggested.

"Okay first I don't know your name and second this is my car"

"Hunter and this is Tim" I nodded then got into the driver's seat.

"Aren't you going to let us drive" I shook my head.

"Nope" I then started he car and sped off. I drove on the highway to shorten the journey there weren't many cars on the road so I just drove past them. I didn't realize the speed bump right before I drove up to the gates of he house so the car was sent flying through the open gates parking it's self.

"And that my friends is how you park a car" I said getting out to see Sam standing there with Marcus beside her.

"Remind me to tell the alpha she needs her own driver" I heard Tim say. I rolled my eyes.

"Sam I need to talk to you....you too Marcus" they nodded and we walked up to my room. I then shut the door and sat down on the bed.

"Whats wrong?" She asked I sighed.

"She's gone" I whispered to them as tears fogged my vision.

"I know" Marcus whispered I then felt the bed dip beside me.

"I mean...she's gone. My aunt is gone the only peice of family I had left. The one tie to my past. She wasn't only my aunt she was like my best friend and now she's gone" I felt a tear rolled down my cheek.