𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟓

3rd POV

  "What is your name Cadet?"

  "Y/n Jaeger, from Shiganshina, Sir!"

Informing the instructor of her name Y/n felt sweat starting to form on her forehead. She tried not to show fear as she was sure he could smell it. Although she was intimidated by the tall man she was curious as to why he had decided to choose her to publicly humiliate next.

She took note of how he was choosing people who didn't seem to fit in the role of a soldier, easily scared, cocky, or had a certain look in their eyes that ticked off Keith Sadies. So Y/n wondered which one of those she fell into or if she fell into all of them. She didn't want to be on his bad side.

"Jaeger? Huh. Alright then Y/n Jaeger, why are you here? To be another lapdog of his Highnesses, The King?" Sadies asked her in a loud tone of his. He stared down at her right into her soul and waited for her response.

"No, Sir! I'm here in hopes of joining the Scout Regiment, Sir." Answering the question Sadies sightly widen his eyes when hearing her. But his eyes quickly returned to normal and continued to shout at the twelve-year-old.

"Oh really? I'll feel bad for the titan that eats the piece of shit that you are. You'll die the moment you step outside those walls." Insulting the child that lived through and survived the fall of Wall Maria, Sadies walked off away from her. Looking for another person to torment. Y/n gulped down her nerves tried not to think about the insult. Others have been called worse.

However, she wasn't thinking about how he called her a piece of shit but rather he thought she wanted to join the Military Police. (She was thinking about that first one since no one has ever called her a curse word but being called a lapdog of the king is worse)

The next victims of Sadies were the actual future lapdogs that would kiss the floor the king stepped on. Jean Kirschtein from Trost District and Marco Bodt from Jinae, south of Wall Rose. When Sadies heard their goals of wanting to join the Military Police he insulted them worse. Smashing his head against Jean's, causing the boy to fall to his knees and hold his head in pain. Then he scared the living hell out of Marco by telling him the truth of what will happen to him.

Next Sadies targeted a short boy that he called cue-ball.

"Connie Springer, from Ragako Village, Sir!" Putting his hand to heart just like how everyone else did when introducing themself Sadies caught something that was completely off. Looking down at Connie's chest his left hand was saluting to his heart rather than his right hand. In a mere second Sadies had his hands on Connie's head and lifted him from the ground. Because of their big height difference and difference in strength, Sadies lifted the poor boy a good foot above the ground.

"You have it backward, Connie Springer. Were you never taught which is right and left? The right hand is to salute the heart-"

CRUNCH!

The sudden crunching sound of someone eating was heard through the whole field. Stopping Sadies from lecturing Connie Springer. Keith quickly located where the sound came from and looked directly at the person who ate in the middle of this entrance ceremony. Dropping Connie from his hold the boy fell to the ground with a thud but no one gave a damn. Everyone had their attention on the girl who was eating in the middle of the field.