𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐

3rd POV

  YOU DAMN TRAITORS!

Biting hard into his hand Eren's titan quickly formed around him. When it was completed he let out a roar as he brought his fist to Reiner's face. The force of it knocked the titan back onto the wall. Destroying more of it as the two fell to the ground.

Crashing down two large craters surrounded their bodies. Mikasa watched from above and yelled Eren's name. Clicking his tongue he gazed up to where he saw a cloud of steam that came from the Colossal Titan. If only...If only I'd cut off their heads! That was the perfect chance! Y/n had given us a warning of this! I should've been able to do it, so why?! That was it. There won't be another chance! He cursed at himself.

At the top Y/n laid on the wall after being blown away. Picking herself up she began to cough from the rough landing. She had hit her head on the railing that lined the wall. It wasn't serious but it still pained her. Getting to her feet she held her head while staring at the Colossal Titan... Bertholdt.

Glancing to her left she noticed the Scouts standing there, they all had their eyes on Bertholdt. Hearing loud movements she returned her eyes to him and saw him lifting his large, lackey arm.

"Everyone, jump away from the wall!" Hange yelled. Right then Bertholdt brought down his arm to attack the Scouts. However, they all leaped out of the way and into the air. Y/n let go of her head and went to grab her operation device. Following the others, she heard Historia, which at the moment Y/n still knew as Krista, yell.

"It got Ymir!"

In the Titan's right hand he held Ymir's unconscious body. In his left, he had the body of a Scout. "And somebody else, too!" Keiji said. Everyone watched as Bertholdt suddenly opened his mouth and threw the two bodies into his mouth. "He ate 'em!" He shouted. Historia widened her eyes as she was carried away. She was held tightly as the person who held her stood on the side of the wall.

"Th-This can't be..." Sasha murmured.

"Bertholdt..." Armin said.

Near them, Y/n hanged. Her eyes weren't on Bertholdt but rather on her brother and Reiner. The pain in her head disappeared and the grip on her operation device tightened.

Hange bit down on her jaw. "All soldiers, prepare to attack! We're talking down the Colossal Titan! It's a threat to all of Humanity!" Leaping off the wall Hange did a backflip before flying off above the wall. The Scouts followed after her. "Swarm the huge bastard!" She yelled, all of them surrounding the Colossal Titan.

Y/n, however, didn't follow after them. She stayed behind on the wall, gazing up at them as they battled the titan. From where she was she could tell that Bertholdt was slow. The size of his titan prevented him from doing quick attacks, meanwhile, the small size of the soldiers in comparison allowed them to avoid his attacks.

Giving them a last glance she was about to head to where she saw Mikasa. But she heard an explosion, it sounded oddly familiar. Shooting her head back up she widened her eyes. Bertholdt had released a burst of steam from what appeared to be his nape, sending everyone flying away with minor burns.

I remember now! Back then at Trost, he used the same move when breaking Wall Rose.

Thinking to herself Y/n turned her head over to Mikasa. He hung further below and hadn't realized that Y/n was there. His eyes were glued to Eren.

"Mikasa!" Yelling she tried to catch his attention. "Mikasa!" Still not getting it she yelled his name a third time which did the trick. The boy lifted his head and made eye contact with Y/n. He immediately made his wait to Y/n.