𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

3rd POV

  At the edge of Trost, soldiers dangled on the wall, starring down at what would eat them alive if they fell. "We've somehow managed to lure most of the titans to the town's edge. But despite our best efforts to avoid combat, we've lost around twenty percent of our troops." Gustav informed Commander Pixis. A worried frown on his and Anka's face.

"We didn't lose them," Pixis said. Getting the attention of his escorts. "Those soldiers didn't die on their own. They died due to my orders."

He stopped walking and gazed at Trost. The horizon shining past the walls. "This battle will decide humanity's survival. And to win, I am willing to be called a murderer."

-

As Eren threw his fist at the building Mikasa quickly grabbed Y/n and pressed her against his chest. Throwing himself and her out of the way just as Eren made impact. A sharp tile flew by and cut Mikasa's cheek, right below his right eye. Cursing at the pain he tightened his grip on Y/n as he slammed against a wall. Grunting he fell forward and landed on top of Y/n. She yelped at his weight but brought her hand to his face.

"Mikasa!"

Bringing his fist out of the building Eren's hand was destroyed from the hit. Ian stepped forward before stopping. Noticing that Eren was lifting his other fist. Searching around for Mikasa he saw him getting up with the help of Y/n. In a panic, he raced towards them.

"Ackerman! Jaeger!"

Y/n saw the fist coming to them, wrapping her arms around Mikasa she used her maneuvering gear to get out of the way. When she got them to a tower she let go of Mikasa as he went over to Eren's titan. He landed on his face and held to a strand of Eren's hair.

"Hey! Ackerman, stop! Get away from him!" Ian yelled, Y/n jumping off the tower and next to Ian. Gripping her operation device she glanced down at her bloody hand and saw it steaming.

"Eren, don't you know who I am? It's me, Mikasa! Your family! Y/n's your sister!" Eren's glowing green eyes stared at his nose where Mikasa hanged onto. "You must use that boulder to seal the hole!" He yelled.

"Jaeger! Why haven't you transformed!" Mitabi yelled at Y/n from where he stood. Eren going rouge met he was no use for them, but they could've still used Y/n. But she didn't even transform. Y/n lifted her streaming hand to show Mitabi that she did bite her hand.

"I couldn't, Sir! I did what Eren did as before yet I didn't become a titan." She told him, bringing down her hand she saw her bite mark heal till it was completely gone.

I might not have any memory of being one...I might have not transformed into one just now...But I know that I must be one. I saw someone giving me this power, my legs and eyes healed back, and my bite. Why aren't I becoming a titan?! Y/n gripped down hard on her operation device till' her knuckles turned white. On the building, Rico pulled out a kit and grabbed a red smoke round.

"The mission has failed. I knew there wasn't any secret weapon." Saying to herself she put the round into the gun. Covering her ears she pulled on the trigger and the red smoke shot out.

"Eren, you're human!" Mikasa yelled at him. Ian kept his eyes on them and saw Eren's fist-shaking.

"Move, Ackerman!" He warned Mikasa. Doing as he said Mikasa jumped off in time, Eren instead punching his face. At his forceful punch, Eren stumbled back and fell onto the ground with a loud thud.

Mitabi and the others watched Eren as he now appeared to be knocked out.

"What the? He's just like any other stupid titan!" Mitabi spat out. Mikasa yelled out Eren's name.