𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

3rd POV

  Far from Trost, over at the former Scout Regiment Headquarters, Y/n rode her horse on the dirt path. Behind Eren, she rode beside a woman. The old HQ was once a castle the Scouts had remodeled. Although it looked imposing, it ended up being of no use for the Scouts. It was far from the rivers and walls.

"It was established right after the Scout Regiment's formation when ideas were all they had."

The sun rays shined down on the trees branches and leaves, making beautiful scenery out of nature. Not like nature wasn't already beautiful.

"But I never imagined that this giant ornament would end up being the perfect place to hide you." A member of Levi's squad rode his horse closer to Eren. "Don't get cocky, new kid." He muttered, Eren cocked his head.

"Sir?"

"I don't care if you're a titan. I can't believe Captain Levi will spend all his time with a brat like you..." His horse stepped on a rock, making it lose balance for a second. In that second, the man managed to bite his tongue, his blood flying all over the place. Groaning at the pain.

Getting to the HQ the woman that rode beside Y/n talked with the man. "It's no wonder you bit your tongue, talking up a storm while riding a horse!" She scolded. The man held a handkerchief to his bloody tongue.

"First impressions are important. The new kid almost pissed his pants."

"I think he was just surprised by how dumb you are."

"Either way, my plan worked."

The woman gave him a look, lowering her eyebrows she frowned. "You didn't always talk like that, did you? If...If you're seriously doing it to imitate Captain Levi, please stop. You aren't like him in the slightest."

"Trying to bind my hands, Petra? You haven't followed all the necessary steps to become my wife."

"I wish you'd bitten through your tongue and died. Going on and on about how many titans you've killed..."

"Don't worry. I bragged about the rest of you, too."

Listening to the conversation they were having, Y/n placed down a bucket of water. She was giving her horse some water after their long journey. Giving them a nice scratch behind the ears she glimpsed at the two.

Those are members of the Scout Regiment, specifically of the Special Operation Squad. The best of the best. Petra Rall. Oluo Bozad.

Seeing two other men walking by she recognized them. They were also apart of the squad also known as 'The Levi Squad.'

Eld Jinn. Gunther Schultz. These will be the ones to kill me if I lose control...

In the corner of her eye, Y/n saw her horse moving closer to her. Facing them Y/n raised her brow. "H/n? (horse's name) What's wrong, boy/girl?" Asking them she widened her eyes. Her horse opened its mouth and bit her head, trying to chew her hair. "H/n?! Eren! Help me!" Screaming out, Eren came to her rescue.

Gunther and Eld stood in front of the castle. "Look at all these weeds. What a mess." Gunther pointed out. There were dirt and stains all over the exterior of the castle, meaning there would be a bigger mess inside. "It hasn't been used for years. Inside, it's probably covered in dust." Eld complained. He knew if Captain Levi saw this he would be disgusted.