𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

3rd POV

SEVERAL DAYS EARLIER

  Breathing heavily she went to relax. She looked into Eren's eyes. Her brother waiting to hear what she had to say. "It's them, it's the same person. The person who gave me this power, I've known them since I was a child." She said through her teeth. Her eyes were wide at the realization she couldn't have made if Eren hadn't asked her so many questions.

Opening his eyes wide Eren grabbed her hand to help calm her down faster. "I was friendly with them, I didn't show any dislike towards them. I liked them. But how could I forget them?" She mumbled, she can't understand how the old man could've made her forget about all of them. About the person that must've been a part of Y/n's life. Why did she have to forget about them? Her father Grisha knew that person, yet he never seemed to forget about them. Since he was with them on the night of evacuation.

"Did you happen to catch their name in your dreams?" Eren asked, she shook her head and took her hand out of Eren's hold.

"I think dad said it but I'm not sure. Any possible names that were said are a blur to me." Listening to her he asked her if she saw a glimpse of their features. This made Y/n perk up her head.

"Yeah...Um, they went to scratch their head, their hair. Some of it got into view, blonde. They're a blonde." She said she wasn't sure if that could be their hair color, the sun was setting and could've affected how the hair appeared. Besides, the person didn't have their attention set on their hair.

CREAK!

Jumping at the sudden sound of her door opening she saw a scout walking in. They looked relieved when seeing that the two Jaegers were together. "Commander Erwin calls you to the dining hall. The both of you." They said, leaving the room when they finished. Y/n raised her brow and turned to look at Eren. The two shrugged their shoulders and got off the bed. Putting on their shoes to head out to where Erwin wanted them to be.

"We'll have to talk about this later, you have to tell the Commander about this person. Maybe they'll form a search party to find dad and that person." Eren bumped his elbow against Y/n as he went towards the door. Y/n glanced at him before putting out the candle. Leaving them in the dark till they left her room.

We'll have to find that old man too. She thought while closing her door behind her. He said they'll be here if I ever need them, but that I had to forget. How could that possibly work? Are there more memories that I need to remember first? Ugh, why did I have to forget them?

Groaning under her breath she walked alongside Eren as they went upstairs to the dining hall. Normally she would be blushing that she was going to see Erwin but her mind wasn't in the right place to fangirl.

After a while the siblings got to the dining hall, opening the door to see the empty room. That's when their eyes landed on Levi, he was the only one here. Y/n sighed when seeing him all alone.

-

"Oh...So you're finally able to remember?" Levi muttered as he lifted his teacup to his mouth. He was wearing a white shirt and black pants, comfortable clothes. "It's a shame that you're remembering when the MP's escorts are coming anytime soon." He exhaled- taking a sip of his black tea. Y/n lowered her head and nodded. She had to agree with him, it was too late.

No bit of information she had could save her from being killed. The Military Police wouldn't care.

"Old family friend gave you the power, huh. What's up with them putting all that responsibility and power to two brats?" Levi took another sip of his tea. "They're late...Erwin and his men are keeping me waiting. Those MP escorts will come here before they do. He's probably taking a shit but the shit won't come out." He said with a blank face. Y/n widened her eyes and tried not to laugh. It was funny hearing a poop joke coming from the stoic Levi Ackerman.