Two-bit (1)

It was early in the morning and his bare chest was against my back. His warmth dipped into every scar on your back from every tumble you'd been in. Of course, you hated rumbles, but when you're Dally Winston's sister, it's not like you have a choice. You turned around, his arms still draped over you, to see a very tired Two-Bit.
         He looked so much younger when he asleep, like he hadn't done or seen the things he's done and seen. It reminded you of him with you and the gang. The Two-Bit that had a big smile plastered on his face and was very child-like, not the Two-Bit with a switchblade in his back pocket. You pecked his nose, his eyes fluttering open.
"Hey princess," he muttered groggily
"Hi babe." You pressed your head into his chest and he laughed.
       God his laugh. It could make the world hold its breath. You could feel it start way down in his stomach and erupt through his mouth.
          Suddenly, he flipped you over, his hands on your shoulders. He ran kisses up your jawline, his hair tickling your cheek as you giggled lightly.
           Knowing how ticklish you are, he slid down, lifting your shirt up slightly and began tickling your sides. He laid soft kisses on your stomach as you squirmed to get away from him, but he was too strong. You were giggling so much you could hardly breathe and you were growing weak
"Two-Bit!" You screamed when you finally caught your breath, and he stopped for a moment, staring at you.
"Yes?" He pondered, like a confused puppy.
"Stooop" you whined and he chuckled a warm breath into your stomach.
          He crawled up to you, flipping you top of him with one hand. He pecked your lips and when he pulled away, you brought them back again. He laid his hand on the back of your head in an attempt to deepen the kiss. You brought your head up.
"Love you, Two," you sighed.
"Love you more," he challenged
"No way!"