Dally (5)

I twisted and turned under Dally's arms, trying my hardest not to wake him up but when I sneezed painfully I had a grunt from my side.
"Babe," Dally groaned.
"I'm gonna go downstairs and take a sinus pill," I assured him and he nodded tiredly.
                  I walked down the stairs to the house we had bought together. Dally was 22 now and I was 21 and we had been dating since we were 16 and 17. I shuffled through cabinets trying to find a sinus pill of any sort when I started having a coughing attack.
                  Surely enough, a tall figure with a toned chest shifted down the stairs, peering at me. "Baby girl, are you feeling okay?" He asked in a husky, tired voice. I nodded in response, trying to make myself stop coughing but I failed miserably.
                     Dally walked over to the cabinet, pulling out two pill bottles and a thermometer. "Take these two," he says, suddenly serious.
"Daaaal," I grumbled and he raised an eyebrow at me. "Don't we have the liquid version of these?" I asked, hating the idea of swallowing a pill.
"I'll look, baby girl." He turned back to the cabinets, pushing through everything but eventually shaking his head. "I'm sorry," he replies, pouring a glass of water and meeting me.
                        I look at the two pills worriedly, but I take them anyway, chugging down water while Dally rubbed my back securely. "Now that wasn't so bad. I gotta take your temperature," he states, grabbing the thermometer. I nod, knowing I won't be able to fight with him about it. After it takes my temperature it read 102.
"Baby you're burning up, you gotta get some rest," Dally tells me and I find myself slouching so much more than usual.
"Bu-"
                       Before I can argue, Dally is carrying me bridal style up the steps and lays me in our bed softly. I nuzzle into him, knowing if I want to sleep it'll be in his arms. All of the sudden, my mind went to the sleepless nights as a teenager, when I was sick but my parents were too busy fighting or at work to take care of me and I'd have to do it myself.
"Dallas?" I asked, and he knew I was serious when I used his real name.
"Yes?"
"Thank you." He looked at me suspiciously. "It's just no one has ever taken care of me like this, I appreciate it," I sigh, then cough into his chest and he rubs my back smoothly.
"Anything for you."
                         The next week was full of Dally making soups and getting food and trying his hardest to care for your every need, even if it was at 4 in the morning. You really did love Dallas Winston.