Steve (1)

You were in the DX after school with your best friend (let's call her Kennedy). You two always went down to see your boyfriends. She had fallen head over heels for Soda the day she saw him and he was mad for her. Coincidentally, Steve had caught your eye and he couldn't get you out of his head. Of course, you two didn't show it as much as Soda and your girl did, but you were his and he was yours and that's all that mattered.
"SODA!" She yelled, throwing her arms around his neck and hugging him tight. Steve made a barfing face behind them and you started giggling at him.
"You two are jealous," Soda proclaimed, holding Kennedy safely in his arms.
"Why would we be?" Steve asked.
"Cause we can show we like each other, y'all just...I don't know," Kennedy mumbled the last part and you shrugged.
"Who cares? We know we like each other," you shrug, your face red with embarrassment.
                        No one really talked about you and Steve's relationship. Of course you two liked each other and you held hands when you walked, but you never flirted and even if one tried to it would end in a sarcastic battle. You didn't care, but Kennedy did and that made you feel pretty lousy. What if Steve didn't like you?
"You know what, I bet I can top your shitty hug," Steve declares and you look at him worried, but he winked at you and you laughed.
"Bet ya can't try," Soda pushed, standing back to watch.
                         Steve, hands on his hips and all, glared at Soda, his eyebrows furrowing. Then, he marches over to you goofily, making you laugh a little. He pulls you up onto the counter and stares into your eyes. You forgot that you had melted into his eyes the first day you saw him, but now every memory was flooding back.
"Man do you got a band-aid?" Steve huffed and you furrowed your eyebrows at him.
"Huh?"
"I scrapped my knee falling for you," he replies.
                           Before you can laugh he had your face cupped in his hands and is kissing you passionately. It takes you a second to realize what's happening, but soon your fingers are looped through his belt loop and you're kissing back. Steve is the one who pulls away.
"Soda, you should say I'm jealous more often," Steve says and Kennedy and Soda begin clapping.
                         You hop down and do a fake curtsy and Steve takes a mocking bow. You both rise up laughing at each other and Steve kisses your cheek and jogs back to the garage.