Dally (3)

This is a longer version of a gif one I did that I really liked so sorry if you didn't like the gif thingy -Lils

***

             You had been dating the Dally Winston for about seven months now and everything seemed perfect. You thought you loved him, but didn't want to be the first one to say I love you. You knew he had a soft spot, and would constantly tease him about it, but in reality, you thought it was adorable. 

But there was one person you loved more than Dally. 

              Your little sister was only eight at the time and her dark brown hair curled just like yours. You loved her with every inch of your heart that Dally hadn't stole. She was sweet and kind to everyone and she was innocent. She hadn't lost anyone or been jumped or teased and you loved her purity. You thought there wasn't any left. 

                   Of course, Dally always got flustered around her. You had remembered the conversation you two had about it. 

"I don't know what to do around her! I mean can I kiss you around; should it only be a peck or can I kiss you like normal? Has she heard cussing? To what extent can I flirt? Would she think I was a jerk if I just left without flirting?" He was rambling and you giggled, running your fingers through his soft and newly clean hair. 

"You can kiss me, just no make outs and no cussing. You can flirt, just not dirty, and I don't know about the last one. You should hang out with her, let her know you," I suggested, and he had shrugged off the idea. 

            Now, standing in front of Dally's apartment complex was my little sister in a bright pink tutu and cheetah slippers (both things I had convinced Dally to steal for her). Then, I realized Dally was tucked away in a bush eyeing her quietly and when she turned around he leaped out, grabbing her and spinning her around. I think someone from Russia could hear her giggling and Dally had a mile long grin on his face. 

"Wow, who knew you'd replace me with my sister?" I teased, pecking his cheek which made him blush slightly. 

"You wanted me to watch her," He grumbled. 

"Well it looks like you two got along," I sighed as Hailey ran circles around the sidewalk. 

"I don't like little kids...I don't like 'em...'' He started and I shook my head and pressed my lips firmly on his. 

"You don't have to be tough around me, Dal," I mumbled and he rolled his eyes, pulling me into another kiss.