Chapter Thirty-Four: Because You Are My World

Aliana's POV

Aliana's POV

Ash: Do you want to go to the ice skating rink today?

I smiled at my phone and replied.

Me: As in, like, a date?

Ash: No, I want you to go to the ice rink with me so I can murder you. Yes, a date!

I giggled to myself.

Me: I know. I was kidding. What time?

Ash: Half hour?

Me: Sure.

Ash: Also, Will is going to come since I already said he could.

Oh.

Me: So, it's not really a date?

Ashton: It can be. You can bring with one of your friend's and it can be a double date!

I thought for a second. Then I remembered that Fiona had a crush on Will. It was perfect!

Me: I'll ask Fiona.

Ash: Great! See you then. 😘

Me: See ya. 😘

I turned my phone off and ran downstairs to find Fiona. I found her sitting on the couch with a book.

"Fiona," I said, trying to get her attention. She turned to me.

"Yeah?"

"Ashton just asked me to the ice rink, and he said Will is coming, so I could invite one of my friends to come too."

She whipped her head towards me. "Wait, William Knight?"

"Yes..."

"I'm in," she replied quickly. I raised a brow at her excitement.

"We should change then." I looked back and forth between our outfits. I was currently wearing my fuzzy pajama pants and an old soccer team t-shirt. Fiona was wearing another one of her onesies.

"Good idea." She hopped up from the couch and bounded upstairs. I followed her up. I dug through my closet until I found a warm sweater. I paired it with some soft leggings, a blue knitted scarf, and some fuzzy socks.

I stared at the sweater, wondering if I'd be warm enough. I grabbed a long sleeve before changing into my new outfit.

Fiona came out of the bathroom down the hall in her outfit. She had on a dark red sweater, gray knitted scarf, almost identical to mine, gray exercise leggings, and some cute reindeer socks.

"Ready?" I asked her. She nodded. I smiled at her before grabbing my bag and heading downstairs. 

We grabbed our coats before heading to my car. I cranked up the radio, it was playing our favorite pop station.