Epilogue

6 Years Later: Current Time

Aliana's POV

"Do you have all of your stuff?" Ashton asks me. I look at all of the scattered boxes, making sure I have everything I need. Fiona is taping shut one of the last boxes, and so is Lukas and Mrs. Reams. 

6 years later, and I'm moving out of the Reams' house. I went off to college in California for the last four years to study interior design. At age 17, I decided I didn't want to be a doctor anymore, figuring out that design was much more my thing.

Ashton went to a college in Atlanta. A big one where he could study to be a business owner. We decided to do a long distance relationship, and it worked, only because we were so close and loved each other so much. We FaceTimed every day, texted about ten times a day, and called on the phone when we could.

Now we are back in Terra Lake after being gone from each other for four years. Actually, Ashton came back last year, but I still had one more year, and he waited for me. I loved him even more for that.

As for Fiona, she stayed in Terra Lake and went to the college here that was only about twenty minutes away from our house. And she met a boy in 11th grade, but's that's a story for another time. She is two years away from getting her degree in medicine. Her goal is to help people that are having trouble in their lives with sicknesses. I'm very proud of her.

And as for Zora, she is currently studying photography in London where her distant family lives. She goes to an amazing college that Fiona and I actually got to see a couple of years ago when we visited. She doesn't have a boyfriend, too focused on her studies. But that's okay. I know she is going to do great things.

Lukas is 19 now. At age 17, he had created his own app that swept all through the nation. He skipped college to pursue his job in app-making. And I have to say, I use his app daily myself.

William, Ashton's best friend, just got married in Australia to a gorgeous Australian girl. She's very sweet and kind. We hit it off right away. He now lives with her there in a huge condo right by the ocean. I made Ashton promise that we would visit them there.

And then there's Tyler. Tyler eloped with a girl named Carla at age 20, three years ago. Ashton and his family knew nothing about it, it just happened. He came back and flashed his new wife's hand in front of our faces, showing off the pricey diamond ring wrapped around her finger.

And of course, you have Mason. Mason ended up moving to Florida right after school ended to pursue his dream of working at Disney World. I know, I laughed a little when he announced this, but I was also supportive. It was just a little weird to imagine this insanely smart boy going to work there, of all places, but he loves it.

And then you've got my dad. I've seen my dad a lot since that one day in the diner. I see him often on the weekends when I'm off from school. And I plan to email him everyday. He and Marie are living a happy life in that small house that I started my first life in, and Vicky visits often too when she's not off at art school. We're very close-knit now.