Jimin (I love you)

Here he his again home late, drunk and smells like women's perfume, Jimin is my boyfriend we've been a couple for about a year now but his been acting strange lately, and that's when I knew he was cheating on me and the worst part was that he was cheating on my with my own best friends Katlyn, I followed him and saw him going to Katlyn's house and he went inside and I heard moans inside her house, I knew it! He was fcking cheating on me!

I went back home crying like crazy person, people were looking at me and they thought I was a crazy woman, right now I don't even give a sh*t about what people might think about me right now, I went home and went straight to the kitchen and broke glass and cut my risk, shoulder, legs, and my arm..... I knew that this was a bad idea but this was my only chance to die I mean think about it my boyfriend lied and cheated on me my best friend stole my man my love, "I love you Jimin" that was my last words and everything went black....

Jimin's POV

After I went to my girlfriend's house I went straight to Y/n and I's house, when I unlock the door it was quite but I heard a boom sound in the kitchen I went to the kitchen silently and saw Y/n's lifeless body on the ground and all I heard from her was "I love you Jimin" and I went straight to her and checked if she was still breathing but she wasn't breathing any more, I knew why she did this, she knew I was cheating on her and now I regret cheating on Y/n "I love you too Y/n" I said while I was holding her and kissed her forehead one last time and hugged her.... I didn't care about the blood right now but I did care that my first love is gone because of me.... I cried and cried until I fell asleep next to Y/n.....

*1 year later Still Jimin's POV*

Its been a year since Y/n died and I was so stupid to cheat on her I was even stupider when I didn't see that Katlyn actually only used me for money and she didn't even love me but Y/n did, today is our anniversary and its also Y/n death anniversary. So I went to Y/n's grave and brought her favorite flowers( Y/n's fav flower is Black Rose) when I arrived in Y/n grave I started tearing up.... But I tried to hold it in I kneeled down and put the flowers down in her grave. "Happy anniversary Y/n.. Again I'm sorry for cheating on you I never wanted this to happen" and before I knew it I was a crying mess

I just looked at the photo right beside her grave and smiled, I still remember how she would always smile if I brought her black roses.... I stood up and said "I love you Y/n" while I was walking I heard someone say "I forgive you and I love you too Oppa" I smiled because I knew who said that and walked on.....

I'm sorry

                     ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Hey my beautiful Angels/7LovelyOppas! How are you today?? Hope your doing well! And hope you liked this chapter and I promise I'll update soon on my other books! Bye!