Jimin (Birthday)

SO THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA BE A LITTLE DIFFERENT BECAUSE THIS IS NOT GONNA BE A SAD SCENARIO BUT THIS IS GONNA BE A HAPPY ONE SO ENJOY MY LITTLE ANGELS!!!! (NOTE: EVEN THO JIMIN-SHI IS MY BIAS WRECKER HE STILL IS ONE OF THE PERSON WHO MAKES ME HAPPY! *well they all do😂* BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE MOCHI *사랑해 지민 오빠❤* BYE FOR NOW!✌

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jimin's POV's

*RING!!* *RING!!* *RING!!*

Ugh- wait a minute, today is my birthday! And I'm turning 22/23 today! I'm so happy! I woke up really happy today, I was gonna wake Y/n up but it seems like she'd already up! Wait! What's that smell??! It smells like my favorite breakfast!!(Eggs,rice, bacon and pancakes) I jumped off the bed and ran downstairs and saw my beautiful girlfriend cooking breakfast... I guess she heard me coming down "Oh! Oppa I was just gonna wake u up!" she said while she giggled, "No happy birthday?" I pouted she giggled one's a again and walked up to me "Happy birthday Oppa!" she said and pecked my lips "Oh! And Oppa I made breakfast!" she said while handing me my favorite breakfast "Thank you Jagi!" I sat down on the counter chair and started eating.... "Wahh! Sho grood!" I said while stuffing my mouth with food, Y/n turned around and chuckled "Oppa don't talk while your eating!" she wiped off some rice on my face.

She sat right next to me and started eating too, "Oppa I have a surprise for you later!" she looked really happy I wonder what it is "Babe what is the surprise??" "It's not gonna be a surprise if I tell you Jimin! So just wait for it okay??" "Ugh! Fine!" after we ate I went upstairs to take a shower.

*12pm/ Y/n's POV*

I know how much Jimin misses his family so I decided to surprise him by bringing his family to Seoul and celebrate Jimin's birthday with us, Auntie (Jimin's mom) just texted me that there in the trains station in Seoul already so I told her okay, I asked Jimin if he could go and get me some frosting and other stuff in the market and he said yes and I also told him that I'm picking some 'friends' in the train station and he wanted to come but I said no he whined and I chuckled because of his cuteness.

And I'm also pregnant so yeah! After that I went to the train station and saw Auntie and Uncle and Jimin's brother and I cried a bit because I also miss them.... I ran to them and hugged Auntie "Oh! Y/n! I miss you darling!" "I miss you too Auntie!" I said 'hi' to Uncle and Jimin's brother, everyone knew I was pregnant except Jimin so Auntie touched my belly and said hi to the baby I giggled because the baby kicked my belly.... "Auntie,Uncle let's go the car is waiting outside" all three of them nodded and followed me to the car.

"Y/n-shi I'll drive!" Jimin's brother said both Uncle and Auntie said "No!" I chuckled because Jimin's brother was whining "I'll drive" Uncle said.... We put there luggage in the trunk of the car, Oh! Auntie and Uncle are staying over for a week but Jimin's bro is just staying for 2 days because he has school....

*At the house*

Thank goodness Jimin isn't here yet! I told them to hide in the kitchen counter they nodded and just in time Jimin came in the door, I saw Jimin bring 4 bags on his hand I ran and grabbed 2 bags "Oppa what did you buy!?" I said while giggling "Jams why??" (Hehehe~  get it??😂) "Sheesh your still not over that??!" "Nope!" I just chuckled "Y/n! What is the surprise!" "Fine I'll tell you!" "Yes! So??" I took a deep breath and said "I'm pregnant!" "YOUR PREGNANT!!!" he was jumping around and saying 'I'm gonna be a father' "I gotta tell Mom and dad!" I then said "Oh! One more thing Oppa!" "One more suprise??" I nodded and said "Come out guys!" then they all got out from there hiding spot and said "Happy Birthday Jimin! And Congratulations!"

Jimin teared up and ran to his parents and his brother and hugged them.... "How did you guys get here??" "Y/n got us here" Uncle and Auntie and Jimin's bro nodded he looked at me and ran to me and hugged me "Thank you" he whispered, I nodded and said "Happy birthday Oppa!" And the night went on, full of joy and happiness....

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Happy birthday to the man who brings happiness to me! Hope you have a great birthday Oppa! Us army love you! I wish you all the best!❤  *사랑해❤*

-----------

Hope you enjoyed this!❤ bye my little angels!✌