Hoseok(Stress)

Welp here we are again him beating the hell out of me😥 I dunno what the hell happened to my beautiful,funny,caring sunshine..... His different now, his abusing me and every thing bad you can think of (not dirty stuff! You horny people! There's still innocent people out there..... Is there??😕 well any ways bye) His been drinking.... I remembered  the old times.....

I remembered when he confessed to me in Senior high! He was the captain of the dance team and I was one of the dance members.... We both loved dancing..... Well now Hoseok in a band called BTS and me?? I'm in a group too! My group is under JYP entertainment btw...

So here's the deal Hoseok has been beating me and when he falls asleep and wakes up to see me having allot of blood stains on me he would ask who did this to me... Well ofc I say that he did this and his just like "Jagi~ I'm sorry.I'm just stressed~" *sigh* same excuse everytime he beats me up😥 I'm done with this crap!

*next morning*

Hoseok was asking the same question as I suspected..... "Hobi!" I yelled out he flinched of the sudden yelling but said "Yes Y/n??" I took a deep breath and said "W-were over!" I went up to him and slapped him.... He looked at me with a confused look.... "W-what why?!" he asked "Hope I'm done with you and your disturbing behavior! If you wanna  why what I'm talking about I'll tell you! You abuse me! You punch me! You come home late with hickeys on your neck! I know your cheating on me so stop lying that your stressed! You lost love for me! Just say it!" I was hitting his chest..... He grabbed my arms and said "Yeah! I don't love you anymore! I fell in love again when I saw a beautiful girl in Big hit!"

Wow! So his been lying all this time!😥 why did I ever think that he'll love me like I loved him! Just why?! I never knew he was like this!  I thought he was loyal! But no I was wrong..... Us humans make mistakes too were not perfect...... Just why did I believe that he'll love!!

"Fine! Be that way!" he just ignored me and I went to the closet and packed my stuff..... I saw Hoseok looking at me, I just packed all my stuff and called my manager "Eonnie-ah" (You and your members call you manager Eonnie! And she calls you dongsaeng💞) "Ne dongsaeng??" I sighed and she knew about me and Hoseok she right away said "I'll be there in 5 minutes!" she ended that call and I zipped my luggage up..

When I was about to get out of the room Hoseok pulled my arm and whispered "I hate you and I hope you die" He said something every painful. I was biting my lips so my tears wouldn't escape..... I just took his hand off me and went downstairs and I saw manager Eonnie with the van. When I saw her come out of the van I started crying my eyes out....I hugged her and I was crying she was rubbing my back and comforting me. I didn't know we were in the middle of the street until......

*BEEP* *BEEP*

I saw a car coming towards manager eonnie, I pushed her to the side and the car hit me instead of hitting eonnie..... This is it..... Hoseok's wish came true....

*Few moments later*

I heard ambulance and even tho there was ambulance my breath was getting slower and slower, I heard eonnie say "Please be strong dongsaeng!"

Author's POV

You were in the ambulance now and they connected you to a heart monitor and your manager was saying "Please dongsaeng be strong-" before she could finish her sentence she heard a sound that she didn't want to hear *beep* *beep* *beep* her eyes went wide, she started shaking Y/n but no response.....

That was when she knew Y/n was dead, when they arrived in the hospital and saw a doctor outside and she was running to the ambulance you were in and she saw the monitor and said "I'm sorry for your lost ma'am"

Your manager called your members, they got tp the hospital very quick..... They saw you there laying on the bed pale with dry lips..... All 6 girls cried seeing there youngest member laying down in that bed with pale skin and dry lips....

Your manger let JYP know what happened, he was surprised and said that he'll call your parents...... When your parents heard that you were dead they went to the hospital as fast as they can.....

Moments later your parents arrived at the hospital and when your mom entered the room she saw the girls crying and she started crying when she saw your dead body laying on the white bed with blood stains......

The media quickly took action and reported that fellow member of 'Miracle' (👈Your groups name) Jaeyun (👈stage name) died because of saving her managers life.....

Meanwhile Hoseok was sitting in the living room watching tv he saw the news saying that Jaeyun/you died from an accident..... His eyes went wide. He saw the name of the hospital where you were at, he went out from the house and went to the hospital.....

When he arrived there he saw your manager. I guess your manager saw him too, he went up to her and said "Noona is Y/n ok??" she turned her head to Hoseok and slapped him "You deserve that slap I gave you! You were the reason why she's dead! She was crying her heart out! I will NEVER forgive you! mark my word!" Hoseok knew it was his fault that you died, he knew he deserved that slap that your manager gave.....

He started walking back to his car and was muttering "I'm sorry Y/n....."

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hey loves I'm sorry for not updating that much! I'm really sorry!😥 well hope you enjoyed this chapter!💞 bye bye!💖