Jungkook(Pregnant)

Requested by Mesutymanu Thank you for requesting!💞

Me and my boyfriend did 'it'. And now its been a week since we did 'it'. I haven't got my period actually. I started to worry. Questions filled my head. Why haven't I gotten my period?

Then it hit me maybe I'm pregnant! I ran to the bathroom and got a pregnancy test. (Your sister got pregnant okay) When I did do a pregnancy test I waited for about 5 minute.

While I was waiting for the result I was thinking, Well Jungkook leave me?? Well he accept this baby??

*5 minutes later*

I was nervous on seeing what the result was. When I look at the test I saw two lines!! It's positive! I am pregnant! I'm happy but I'm not sure if Jungkook well be happy!

(You and Jungkook live together, your 20 and his 21)

You saw Jungkook in the livingroom watching something.

"J-jungkook?" paused the movie and looked at me and said "Yes Jagi?" I gulped before saying "I'mpregnantanditsyourchild" He chuckled and said "Slow done jagi" 

I took a deep breath and said "I'm pregnant and its your child" he looked shocked "No no it can't be! I used protection! You must have fucked another man! You slut! Get that monster in your stomach away from me! We're done! Leave!" he pointed at the door.

You had tears in your eyes. How could he do this to you? How? Is he maybe seeing another woman? Maybe that was the reason. You just nodded your head and went out of the door. (You had a bag of clothes and your phone and everything in it cuz you knew this would happen but still didn't know why)

{3 years later}

Its been 3 years since me and Jungkook broke up. I moved on already. I'm married to Jackson. Jackson Wang. We meet at a cafe I guess we both feel inlove with each other and I told him I had a baby with my last boyfriend and he was like 'I don't care if you have baby I'll take care of you and your baby. I'll love him/her like my own as long as your by my side, I'll never treat you like trash I love you and I well always well'

His so sweet and caring! His protective of me and Hansol (your son). His an amazing husband. His better than that Slut calling Jeon!

Any ways I was cooking breakfast for the boys (Jackson and Hansol) I was about to call both of them when the door bell rang. "I wonder who could be at the door this early" I said quietly.

I put my apron up and went to the door. I opened it and never gave guess he would be here. "Y/n I miss you!" he hugged me. If you still don't get it 'he' is Jungkook. I pushed him away "Jungkook get away from me!" "But Y/n I miss you! I miss your kisses your hugs-" before he could finish I heard someone say

"EOMMA!!!" Jungkook's eyes went wide "T-that voice is it our son?!" I nodded and said "Jungkook please leave-" Once again before I finished my sentence Hansol went up to us and said "Eomma! Appa ish stisill sleewpy!"

I looked up to Jungkook and saw that his eyes went wide. "Hansol-ah go and wake up Appa and tell him to eat break fast with you okay?" "Ish Eomma eating wisth us?" I nodded and kissed his forehead and giggled and went back inside.

"A-appa?" I nodded and said "I'm married Jungkook, my life has been better since me and you broke up. Please leave me and my family alone." "No no! Y/n! I love you come back to me! Come back home(come back home come back home~ sorry😆😂)

"I'm sorry Jungkook but I have a family now" I pushed him out of the house and closed the door.

'I'm sorry it's to late for you to have me back. You denied your own son and called him a monster and now its your turn to get denied by the woman you use to love'

-THE END

hey my beautiful angels! This was a request by Mesutymanu hope you liked this! 💞