Taehyung (Ex bestfriend)

I was walking around Seoul mindlessly enjoying my newfound free time not really I was waiting for someone special to me when I saw a familiar person.

Who is it? I asked myself. He is very familiar to me, it's unsettling. As I walked closer to the guy, I almost instinctively knew who it was.

Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung, my best friend, or Ex best friend to be exact. Back in high school, he had a girlfriend. I and his girlfriend didn't get along very well, so we often fought, and it usually wasn't pretty.

Before I knew it, I'd slipped into the past.

FLASHBACK~ (in 3rd Person's POV)

You were walking down the hallway until someone stopped you and dragged you to the girl's bathroom. When you turned around you saw Taehyung's girlfriend.

"What do you want Irene?!(not from Red velvet)" you asked.

"Stay away from Taehyung Oppa, you slut!"

You chuckled bitterly and said "Oh so you're jealous? There's no need to be jealous Irene! I and Taehyung are just friends!"

She then slapped you, "What do you mean 'friend'! I can clearly see you flirting with Taehyung! You whore!"

Your blood boiled in anger when she called you a whore. She went to you and slapped you again and again and again. Your cheeks were now red when she punched you.

"S-stop it!" you yelled out.

She listened with a sinister smile on her face before she started to slap herself and mess her hair. And, to make her already shitty day even worse, she started yelling "TAEHYUNG OPPA HELP MEEE!!!" You knew what she was doing now.

You heard footsteps. The door opened and showed Taehyung, and he went up to Irene and hugged her.

She started to fake cry "O-oppa Y/n slapped me and told me if I don't break up with you she would kill me!"

Taehyung looked at you and smirked "Oh, Y/n is just jealous because she likes me"

H-how did he know that I like him?! You thought.

Taehyung went up to you got his pocket knife and started cutting your arms.

"T-Taehyung stop... Stop it!" you yelled out. He continued cutting your arms. Finally, he was satisfied with the cuts that he gave you and left you there.

°°°

After a few seconds later you got up slowly and went out of school. When you got home you saw your parents and started crying in front of them

They asked you what happened...

"T-Taehyung... He-" You stumbled horribly on your words.

But, before you could even finish your sentence, your dad said, "You're moving to America! I knew Taehyung was not a good friend to you!" you smiled slightly and nodded your head.

END OF FLASHBACK~

From that day on you never saw Taehyung until now. I guess he saw you and he ran towards you.

"Y/n!" he shouted.

He hugged you but you didn't hug back.

"I-I miss you! I'm sorry what I did back in high school!" he apologized.

"W-when you left I-I realized that I love you more than as a friend! Please Y/n give me a change-"but before he could finish his sentence,  someone called out your name.

"Y/N!!!"That person is your boyfriend.

Park Min Hyuk.

Min Hyuk is known as Rocky.

Such a lovely and sweet guy. After all those years of shit, he helped you get over Taehyung.

Yes, you had a crush on Taehyung back then but you fell in love with Rocky.

°°°

Taehyung let go of the hug and saw Rocky going your guys' way...

"Babe! I was wondering were you where.. Who's this?" Rocky pointed to Taehyung.

"T-this is T-Taehyung-," but before you could finish your sentence Rocky punched Taehyung.

"Minhyuk! Stop!" Rocky stopped. You grabbed Minhyuk's hands and whispered,"Its okay oppa I won't be friends with the person I used to trust..." you smiled at Minhyuk and you guys left for your date.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was left dumbfounded.

How can I think of getting Y/n back when I almost killed her?! I'm sorry Y/n. I'm sorry for what I've done to you. I love you, Taehyung thought.

-THE END

------------------------------------------

My beautiful angels! I missed you guys! Did you miss me? Probably not since my second admin is an amazing writer... But this is my comeback chapter... Hope you'll still enjoy my chapters! Bye, for now ~ love you all~💞😘

-Author-nim

(A/N from 2nd Admin- *sigh* you're too generous dongsaeng, saranghaeyo~~ Anyways, do you guys want me to stay 2nd admin for this book, like keep writing chapters, or leave? It's your choice, I will still love you all the same ^3^ -Love, beachymin)