Jin(One sided love)

Me and my best friend Jin were walking down the hall until his girlfriend came along. Kim Sung-Hae. Jin's girlfriend. She hates me I hate her, I like Jin but never got to confess to him. Sung-Hae confessed to him first and I knew Jin liked her anyways so I didn't want to see my best friend sad because I like him even tho I am hurt I'm still happy seeing him smile because of a girl even that girl isn't me. *sigh* "Oh Y/n what are you sighing about??" Jin asked "Oh nothing.... I'll get going now" I walked away leaving Jin dumbfounded. I went to class and sat there and plugged my earphones in. I was listing to EXO-M's song 3.6.5, I miss Luhan. Yes I know Luhan. We grew up together, and yes that means I'm Chinese well I'm half Chinese and Half Korean. I can speak both language fluently. My mom is Chinese and my Dad is Korean any ways I saw Jin and Sung-Hae came inside the room I quickly look down and pretended that I was sleeping.

When I heard Luhan's voice in the song I smiled right away. I can't believe one of my best friends is now an idol (I know Luhan is not in exo anymore but lets pretend baby Luhan*lol* is still in exo) *sigh* I really really miss Luhan. I miss the old times. When I started remembering memories of me and Luhan I smiled brightly I think my smile was brighter that J-hope just kidding! Well any ways the teacher is here so bye for now!

*After class/Lunch Time*

I was packing my stuff and all the students went out of the room already it was only me and Sung-Hae. She walked over to me and said "You bit*h stop hanging out with my boyfriend!" I just stood there and continue packing stuff. She scoffed and said "So this is your going to treat me?!" she turned me around and slapped me. My cheeks was so red. I held my cheeks and slapped her back just then Jin came in the class room and ran towards his girlfriend. He looked at me with angry eyes. I never ever (See what I did there??😂 okay enough of that!) saw him like this before not even when I got bullied in middle school. "YOU! WHY DID YOU SLAP HER!!?!" he was really mad. "S-she s-slapped-" before I could tell him the reason he went up to me and said "You were a good person well at least I thought you were" he said. I had teary eyes everything was blurry.

Sung-Hae then said "Oppa~ she slapped and said that if I didn't break up with you she would kill me and my parents because she likes you" she faked cried. Jin didn't know her cries were fake but I did. "J-jin I p-promise I didn't say that!" I tried to defend myself ofc it didn't work.

"What a slut you are Y/n!" he shouted directly into my face. He slapped me and said "You! Never talk to me every again! And I never liked you!"

Please don't say that

"In fact I hated you"

Please Jin stop your hurting me

"I wish we never meet"

No please Jin don't say that

He left with Sung-Hae. She turned around and mouthed 'Bye bit*h' and smirked at me. I was standing there. I didn't know what to do. I went out of the classroom and heard gossips about me. I went to the rooftop and took my phone out and videoed myself.

*After the video*

I was a crying mess. I went over to the edge of the rooftop and spread my arms out and my last words were "I'll miss you Luhan. I'll miss you Jin. I love you. I love you mom and dad" I took a step and before I knew it I hit the ground and I smiled sadly. In seconds I passed out. I though 'This is it. I will miss you all' I knew I was died but I never regretted it not even one bit.

Jin's POV

Wow! Y/n is so selfish. I never thought she was one of those kind of people- my thoughts was cutted off when I heard someone said that someone committed suicide. She jumped off the school's rooftop. They said there was a phone in the bench of the rooftop. I ran to the rooftop and saw Y/n's phone on the bench.

No!no!no!no! I-it can't be! I ran to the bench and saw a video. I clicked on it and started watching the video.

*video*

Who ever watches this *sniffs* I would like you to give this to a person named Jin. If this is Jin then Hi! *sniffs* I-i'm sorry if w-we ever m-meet. *sniffs* I do l-love you. I-I didn't slap Sung-Hae first she did- what's the point of explaining this to you.

But any ways I'll miss you Luhan. Hope you'll remember me. I hope you'll remember our time together*smiles sadly*. And for you Jin I'll miss you too. *sniffs* thank you for b-being my bestfriend- I mean ex-bestfriend. Bye.

*end of video*

No! Y/n's the one who committed suicide! No! I'm sorry! I'm sorry Y/n! I didn't mean to hurt you! I went down the rooftop and went down and saw Y/n laying one the ground lifeless. A police came to me and said "Sir? Can I have that phone of yours??" I just nodded and they saw the video. And asked what my name was and I said Jin they nodded and asked one more question "Sir do you know anyone named Luhan by any chance??" I replied "No I'm sorry" they nodded and called Mr&Mrs. Chang

When they arrived Mrs.Chang saw Y/n's lifeless body. "No! my baby!" she ran to Y/n's body and cried. And Mr.Chang was tearing up of the sight if his daughter being dead. But he stayed strong the police asked him if he knew a guy named Luhan. He nodded and said "He was Y/n's childhoodfriend." the officer asked if they had contact with him and Mr.Chang nodded again and asked "Can I contact him??" the officer nodded.

Mr&Mrs. Chang saw the video and Mrs.Chang saw me and walked towards me. "You! I thought you were my daughter's bestfriend! Yet you were the reason why she's dead! I'll never forgive you!" She slapped me. I know I deserved this.

In minutes the Luhan came to school.

Luhan's POV

I received a call I picked it up and saw it was Mr.Chang Y/n's father. I answered but all I heard was Mrs.Chang yelling at someone for Y-Y/n's d-death!? Mr. Chang then said "L-luhan! Come to *********** school! Now!" I just said yes and ended the call. I don't know what's happening but I knew something was wrong. My members asked where I was going I told them I was going to *********** school. They asked why I said I dunno. But said "If you wanna know why then come with me!" they nodded and we drove to Y/n's school.

When we arrived I went out of the van as quick as possible my members was running with me too. When I stopped I saw something that made my heart broke. It was a sad sight. Y-Y/n's lifeless body. Mrs. Chang noticed me and ran to me and said "卢汉她死了(Luhan she's dead)" she was crying very hard. I started to tear up and I comforted Mrs. Chang

The police wanted to show me a video. It was Y/n saying that she'll miss me. At the end she mentioned Jin. I knew that bastard was the reason my childhoodfriend is dead. I went to him and grabbed his collar "You bastard what did she ever do to you!?!" I yelled at him and punched him!..

I backed up and went to Y/n's parents. I was a crying mess now. My members comforted me and Mrs. Chang

They knew Y/n and Y/n's parents. I'll never forgive that bastard! He was the reason why my childhoodfriend and my first love is dead!

Jin's POV

I saw Luhan and Y/n's parents crying. Sung-Hae went up to me and said "Oppa let's go! They can figure why that bit*h committed suicide" I was taken back when she called Y/n bit*h. So it was true that she started the fight "Lets break up!" I told her straight away.

I was the reason why my bestfriend was dead. She had feelings for me but kept it to herself to see me happy with the girl I liked. This is all my fault.

I'm sorry Y/n

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sorry if this took so long! But hopefully you liked this one shot!❤