Jimin [My fault pt.2]

"I-I'm sorry b-but I don't feel the same towards you" Jimin said.

When he said that your world stopped.

"아니 (no) it's okay Jimin" after you said that you ran outside of the room and went back home.(lmao your house is a freaking mansion)

You didn't care about school right now. Your eyes were red from crying.

°°°°

When you came back you saw your parents getting ready to go to the airport. Your mom noticed your presence and asked you "Y/n sweetie why are you back home early?"

You explained everything to them. "Y/n do you wanna move back to Busan for a while?" you dad asked. You nodded your head and said "Appa what about Jessica?" 

"We'll tell her that you had to take care of grandma, okay? don't worry honey we'll do anything to make you happy." your mom said while smiling.  Younodded your head once again and hugged both of them. 

"Thank you Appa and Eomma." you thanked both of them. 

"Now you guys go before your plane leaves" you commanded them. They both chuckled.

"Okay okay. Tell Jessica we love her." Mom shouted before going outside.

"*sigh* love you too mom" you chuckled before going to one of you're maid.

"Oh! Miss Y/n what do you want to eat?" Miss Kang asked.

"Miss Kang you know I told you not to call me miss Y/n. I feel so old when you call me that." You told Miss Kang.

You then said "I told you can call me your own daughter." She nodded and thanked you.

If you wonder why I let her call that because her daughter died in a car accident. She also said that I look and behave like her daughter.

°°°°

You smiled and ran to your bedroom...
You were still hurt.

'Why?! Why did I just have to confess to him?!' You thought.

You were now a crying mess. You were now in your bedroom. You went to your own bathroom and saw a scissor.

You stare at the scissor and back at the mirror. You still had watery eyes.

You slowly grabbed the scissor and cut your neck and arms. You sadly smiled.

'I love you Jimin. I love you everyone' -you thought

That was the last thing you thought. Then darkness took over you.

°°°°
Mrs. Kang's POV

"Y/N!!!" I shouted.

"Aish what is that girl doing?!" I asked myself. I went to her room and saw Y/n in her bathroom lifeless!

I ran to her and hugged her. "N-no! Y/n please stay with me!" I saw her phone near the sink. I grabbed it and called 911.

[Time Skip~]

After a few hours the doctor finally told Miss Kang something she didn't want to hear.

"I'm sorry to tell you but she's dead." Miss Kang cried and called your parents.

"Hello?" Your mom said.

"M-ma'am your d-daughter died." Miss Kang said.

°°°°

Your teacher got the news and told everyone.

"Ahem!" She faked coughed to get the students attention. (Btw Jimin and your friends were in your class)

"I have terrible news to announce." The class groaned. "As I was saying a terrible thing just happened to one of our student. Y/n just died. I'm sorry for those people who knew and loved Y/n dearly."

After your friends heard the news they all burst out crying. Thinking why you'd you do such a thing.

Meanwhile Jimin thought 'This is all my fault. I'm sorry Y/n'

-THE END

------------------------

I hate my fucking self so much right now. I feel like my chapters are so shitty. Gosh!

Any ways I hoped you liked my shitty chapters. I'm sorry if you didn't like how the way it ended.

Bye for now~✌💞