Jimin {Her pt.2}

Recap: I let go of the hug and said
______________________________________

And said "Jimin how are you?"

"I'm not fine at all.." Jimin said

"What? Why?" I asked

He chuckled lightly.

"Me and Rosé didn't work out..." He said looking down at his feet.. Oh..

"I'm sorry to hear that Jimin.." I said feeling bad for the poor guy. I mean yes he hurted me but I have reasons to feel bad for him. Those happy memories we had is one reason I feel bad for Jimin. He really is a great guy.

"So wanna tell me why you guys didn't work out?" I asked. He looked up to me and that's when guilt hit me for asking that question.

"I- I mean you don't have to tell me!" I quickly said. I heard him chuckle. It made me smile a bit.

"I'm sorry but I don't feel like telling it to people right now." He said, I can hear sad and anger in his voice. I nodded.

"I understand." Was all I said before remembering my 2 boys (Jinyoung and you son) buying ice-cream. I was about to say something when someone yelled my name.

"Y/N!!!" I looked behind me and saw Jinyoung and JunSo running towards me and Jimin. Jimin looked confused at first but then slowly understood who those people are.

3rd person P.O.V

'That must be Y/n's husband and son' Jimin thought.

Jimin suddenly remembered all those promises you guys made when you both were still together. You both wanted to be parents. Wanted family together yet that didn't happen. He was to dumb and cheated on you. Now seeing you smile as you watch your son run towards you made his heart ache.

He saw your smile grew wide when Jinyoung pecked your lips. His heart ached more. He looked at the ground and smiled sadly.

"Umm.. I'm gonna go now Y/n." He said quietly.

"Oh yeah sure. Be careful Jimin don't do anything stupid." You said to him. You gave him one last hug before letting go of Jimin forever.

-THE END-

Hey loves!

I'm doing fine now

Should I continue this book or no?

I feel like I've been creating shitty chapters now

I really don't want to dissappiont you guys

I feel like you guys deserve better than my shitty chapters

Any ways sorry for the bad ending and for this shitty chapter

Bye for now loves

XO Author-nim <3