Yoongi

This is not an angst but this is an imagine!

Yoongi's POV

I was just sleeping I saw Y/n getting up and went to the bathroom. I heard a loud bang. I ran to the bathroom door. I was banging on the door. "Y/N!!!!" I opened the door and saw my wife Y/n passed out. I called 991 "Hello?" They answered "Yes? Hello my wife just passed out in the bathroom" They just said they'll be right there.

*E.R*

They went and get Y/n inside the E.R, I was getting nervous. They said that Y/n was almost died. Now I was really getting nervous. One of the nurses said that they had to cut her chest open. I was scared they said that they needed to get her to another hospital. I just told them to do what they need to do to save my wife's life.

I called the boys to come to the hospital because this might be the last time they might see Y/n. I see the boys running towards me just in time the doctors got Y/n on the bed and brought her to the ambulance. The doctor was squeezing her heart so her heart was beating.

*After the Surgery*

The doctor came out of the ICU and told me that Y/n was all right. I sighed in relief. They told me to that I can see her. They all so told me that she might not be the same way she was before. It was kind of late so I had to go back home.

*Next Morning*

I was eating alone and the phone rang. I picked up the phone quickly because it could be the hospital. When I picked it up they said that Y/n was answering there questions right. I was surprised that she was the same (A/n: What I'm trying to say is that after they did the surgery she had a chance not to function like she use to be. Do you guys get it?? If not then I'm sorry!)

I said that I was coming to the hospital right away! I can't wait to see her!

*Your room*

I saw Y/n half awake. I went to her and talked to her. "Hi honey" I whispered to her "Hi" She said weakly. She slightly smiled at me.

*1 month later/ Your POV*

It's been a month since I had the surgery. The doctors said that there was a chance that I could have died but I didn't die of course.  I was really relief. But I already knew that because I'm a doctor too. 

I'm just happy that my husband Yoongi was there and called the hospital right away.

I woke up to see Yoongi still asleep. I thought to myself typical Yoongi. I looked at him. I touched his cheeks I smiled and whispered "I love you" I was about to get up but a hand grabbed my hand and I saw Yoongi smile and said "I love you too"

-THE END

Hi my beautiful angels. Hoped you liked this chapter and I'm sorry if you didn't understand the whole story I just wanted to update. So bye for now.