Namjoon (All I've Got) Pt.2

(*refers to media*: hE MAKES ME SOFT OML)

***Notice: This is a prequel to Part 1. Was written by request.***

--------------------------------------

Namjoon never knew his mom. It was whispered that she was killed by his father shortly after giving birth, but his father said strictly that she died giving childbirth. Namjoon didn't know who to believe so he just tuned it out entirely and chalked it up to the fact that his mother vanished into thin air.

His father, however, he knew too well. His malicious tendencies he performed behind closed doors, and the unfaithfulness towards women he pledged.

If you haven't gotten the hint yet, it's quite obvious Namjoon's father is no ordinary man. Oh no, he's a gang leader. In fact, he's the biggest gang leader in all of South Korea, and Namjoon was the one to usurp this throne his brutal father created.

Namjoon knew about murder and drugs and sleeping around at a very young age, and although his father never really invested in the topic of differentiating right from wrong, Namjoon knew it anyway.  His father never really invested in education either, but Namjoon knew it anyway. Namjoon was... different, and it would damn him if his father knew.

He almost exposed himself when he refused to pick up a gun and shoot. His father got angry and dismissed him to his room, but thought nothing of the fact that Namjoon didn't want to be the new gang leader. His father thought he was just being a difficult teen. 

Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. Namjoon didn't really know. In fact, he didn't really know what he wanted... was he just going through a phase? Was this normal? He knew he couldn't ask his father because it would risk him being found out so he decided on doing something else.

He would run away.

It was the perfect plan. When he escaped, he could finally be free and explore all that the world had to give, but it was hella risky. So, he kept to himself. He would wait until the right time to strike, so for now, he would plan... and plan and plan and plan. Plan all possible outcomes for all possible variables.

By the time Namjoon was sure of his plan, he was at the ripe age of 18. Much to his dismay, Namjoon still had to learn the usage of weapons to keep up his ruse, but now, he was quite thankful he had learned because those skills would be very valuable towards survival.

So here we are, the day Namjoon planned to escape. He decided to humor everyone around him by taking a stroll of the ragged place one more time because after, he'd be free. He smiled, but it soon dropped as he bumped into someone.

The first thing he saw was the eyes. Pure crystal (eye/color) orbs, which pierced through his soul, and that's when it hit Namjoon. He'd forgotten a variable: emotion. More specifically, love.

He'd fallen for love at first sight.

L/n Y/n, on the other hand, thought it was the worst day of her life. Of all people, she had to bump into the gang's son?! Pabo, she mentally hit herself as she picked herself up. She stumbled a bit, and a hand came out to steady her. When she looked up, it was Namjoon again. She blushed and stepped out of his grip to bow low.

"A-annyeonghaseyo, mianhe..." Y/n said timidly. 

Namjoon chuckled, "Annyeonghaseyo, pretty lady." Y/n blushed even harder and tried to walk off, but Namjoon cut her off.

"Leaving so soon?" He raised his brows. She looked very flustered. Namjoon was highly amused.

"Well, I- um... you see... uh," She gulped and he chuckled even more.