Taehyung (Amnesia pt.2)

I was taken back that he came in my room.... Before he came in my mom was in my room and she told me that the bullet reached my heart thank goodness I was rushed to the hospital if I didn't get to the hospital on time I could have been dead...

The guy was really familiar. I wanted to remember him but my head started to hurt really bad. I started to shake and everything went blank. (She remembers that Tae was her boyfriend but that caused her brain to get all kind off confused)

Taehyung's POV

When I got to Y/n's room she was shaking and sweating. I pressed the emergency button and the door and nurse came in and did what they had to do. The nurses told me to get out of the room and wait outside.

Doctor Lee's POV

When the emergency button in room 220 went off we hurried to the room. We saw Y/n shaking and sweating. We told the young man to get out of the room and wait outside the room. We checked her heart beat and it was beating really slow, every second her heart was beating slower and slower.

*10 minutes later*

We did everything we could but she wasn't breathing any more. It was 3:03 a.m. when Y/n was officially dead. We went out of her room and saw her mother/wife (doctor Lee is your father btw) and her boyfriend outside.

My wife told me that Y/n was heartbroken after she saw her boyfriend cheat on her. My wife also said that Y/n left a letter for her boyfriend.

I went up to my wife and Y/n's boyfriend and announced the terrible news "I'm terribly sorry to say this but she's dead" After I said that my wife ran to me and hugged me. She cried. "Why?! Why our daughter!? Just why!!?" I hugged her. I looked at the boy his expression looked sad.

I broke the hug and went over to Y/n's boyfriend and said "Here Y/n wanted to give this to you" I handed him the letter.

(A/n: you wrote the letter before your mom came in your bedroom btw)

Taehyung's POV

After the doctor announced Y/n was dead I felt happy?? I was confused of my feelings. I'm I happy that I can finally date Irene?? I'm I sad because my first love my first everything (and yes that involves the 'thing') died??

My thoughts we're cut off when the doctor handed me something he said that Y/n wanted to give this to me.

I opened the letter and started to read it.

Dear, Taehyung

Hi babe! I wonder what live without me. Your probably gonna be fine since you have Irene in your life. I know I know your probably not gonna take this letter seriously because if I'm dead you'll have Irene to take good care of you. I just hope you didn't play me and that our relationship wasn't just a dare. I really hope you loved me. If you did then thank you for loving me if not then what was it that you didn't love me like I loved you. Was it because I wasn't as pretty as Irene? Was Irene better than me?

I stopped reading the letter for a second and realize that Y/n saw me with Irene. She saw me kissing Irene. I realize that I was one of the reasons why she's dead. I didn't notice a few tears we're dropping on my face. I continue reading the letter

What was it that you didn't love me back? Any ways I just wanted to say that I love you and I'll be watching you up there. I'll see you get married to Irene and you guys playing with your kids. I bet they'll be cute and pretty since your cure and Irene is pretty. Just hope that you won't be sad because I'm dead. Who I'm I kidding you won't probably sheared a tear when I die. But any ways I love you and thank you for the best time of my life! Bye Oppa.

- Sincerely Y/n

I couldn't believe it! Y/n was wrong I would sheared a tear for her! I'm sorry Y/n. I never wanted you to die because of me. And I do love you but I guess I was to blind to see that I'm sorry Y/n and I love you.

- THE END

Hi my little angels! Hope you liked part2 of the Taehyung one shot. Bye for now my beautiful angels!