Taehyung (Divorce pt.2)

Y/n's POV
That day me and Taehyung got divorced I was a crying mess. I did know why I was crying it was because I mean I love him but he just treated me like his slave! I don't know why I was treated that why but I knew that it was the right thing to do.

*3 years later*

It's been 3 years since me and Taehyung got divorced. And I was right! I knew that I wouldn't regret divorcing Taehyung. I got married to a guy named Jackson Wang.

I still live in Korea and we both have son named Jungsun. I work as a secret agent. No one knew but of course my husband knew since he was one us. He was a spy too.

If your wondering where Jungsun goes when me and Jackson have missions well we bring him to my parents house. Welp guess this is the routine! Me and Jackson have another mission.

I guess we have to save a boy group called BTS. I guess there in trouble. Me and Jackson got ready. I got into my suit and Jackson got into his suit too.

I drove my own motorcycle and Jackson drove his own motorcycle too. We arrived at this building. I guess it was the entertainment there in.

I wonder wut the group looks like. I just shake my head and focused on the mission.
I saw the boy and one them looks so familiar. And it hit me! It was my ex-husband!!!

Crap! Okay Y/n just calm down and act like you don't know him! Act like you forgot him!

You saw another guy coming into the room with a knife on there hand. He opened the boys practice room and almost stabbed one of the members. But I came in the practice room right away and started to fight the guy.

Jackson was fighting the guys too.

*after the whole fight scene*

I was breathing rapidly. "Jackson let's go!" I whispered in his ears. He nodded and when we were about to leave one member shouted.

"Hey! Who are you guys?!" I turn around and said "You don't need to know" I was wearing a mask so don't worry!

Taehyung's POV

There was this guys who came in our practice room. But luckily this girl stopped him. I got a glanced at the girl and knew that the girl was Y/n! Since she had a mole near her mouth.

After they fought the guy Y/n and her partner were about to leave until I shouted

"Hey! Who are you guy?!" I knew one of them and that's Y/n but I didn't know the other guy but when I looked down on Y/n's hands I saw a wedding ring! I guess she moved on from me.

-THE END

Hi guys so I edited this chapter since I guess there was a similar plot on another story with the last thing that I uploaded. But yeah here's the new chapter! Bye