Jin (Forgive me)

*sigh* I'm sorry If I have to leave you Jin... Its for the best. I don't want you to be killed by my own doing...

Please forgive me my love

°°°

FLASHBACK~ (most likely 3rd person POV)

"Leave your lovely boyfriend or we'll kill him!" one of the gang leader yelled.

"N-no please don't! I'll do anything! Just please don't kill him!" you begged them.

"As I said leave him! And don't leave the gang! If you do we'll all kill your love ones" Sijoo smirked..

You just nodded your head and left the secret gang place. You drove your car back to your shared apartment with Jin.

You had tears in your eyes. Seeing Jin made it hard for you to leave him.

'Why?! Just why did I have to be part of a gang?!' you thought....

°°°

You were the daughter of a rich and wealthy family. You ran away from your parents since your parents set you up with an arrange marriage.

You met Jin and you both started to know each other and started growing feelings for each other. You laid beside Jin and kissed his lips one more time before packing your clothes.

You left a note for Jin before you left him.

°°°

Dear, my handsome prince

I'm sorry I have to do this. Let's break up. Its not you its me. I can't explain why broke up with you but please remember that I'll always love you no matter what happens. I'm really sorry Jin. I really am. I hope you find a better girl. A girl that wouldn't do what I did to you. A girl that wouldn't break your precious heart. The only thing I can say is I'm doing this for the best. I know you may think this is not the best but trust me it is. Please don't cry because of me. I hate seeing you cry and you know that. Please be the same Jin I met and the same Jin I love.

I love you my love💕

-Your one and only Y/n

END OF FLASHBACK~

I'm so sorry Jin. I really am. I hope you find another girl that well never leave you like I did.

Please forgive me. I love you

-THE END

---------------------------

Hi my beautiful angels! Sorry for the short chapter! I wanted to publish a chapter today so yeah. Sorry if its not a good chapter. I know my chapters are always crappy.

My second admin is so amazing at writing chapters tho. Don't you guys agree? Welp sorry for the short chapter!
Bye for now!💞😘