Jimin [I didn't know]

Park Jimin

When you hear that name it makes you angry. 'Why?' you ask? Well, its because he used you. He played you. He broke the old you. You cried because of him. You changed because of him.

Before, you were a complete nerd. And now you're one of the most popular girls in school. Jimin is just a playboy. He dates girls because he just can't control his own freaking hormones! He annoys you so much.

'Speaking of the devil,'  you thought. Jimin sat beside you. "Hey, babe." He said.

 "Ugh! Jimin can you just get away, and don't call me babe!" You said coldly.

Y/n's POV

See what I mean?! He's so annoying!!! I can't with him! So freakin' annoying!!!!

"Oh come on Y/n, I know you love me~" He cooed.

"Hell no! I hate you Park Jimin... I don't love you! I repeat I don't love you!" You raised your voice a bit.

You stormed off your seat and went to the music room, your safe haven.

Jimin's POV

Ugh! How can I make Y/n fall in love with me?! Yes, I know, I played her, but I realized that I loved her dearly. I mean, I guess the saying 'To get something you love, you have to lose something you love' is true.

Y/n use to be really caring and nice but now she became cold. Was it because of me? I'm gonna do all my best to get Y/n back.

'Wait for me Y/n. I promise I'll get you back'

Authors POV/ After school

School was finally done. You've always thought on planning on doing revenge to Jimin. And now you decided to make it true. You smirked mentally.

'Your gonna taste your own medicine now Park Jimin'

After planning the revenge you went out and meet with your boyfriend... Yes that's right you have a boyfriend. His name is Park Chanyeol. His a cute and kind guy.

You only show your soft side to him or family members. I mean yes your cold but of course not to your boyfriend and family, yes you also show your soft side with your bestfriend.

You were at the park waiting for Chanyeol to come. After a few minutes Chanyeol finally arrived. "Oppa!" You shouted in excitement.

Chanyeol heard you and you saw he was smiling ear to ear. He walked towards you and gave you peck. "Yah! Oppa~" Chanyeol chuckled at your cuteness...

"Aish~ my jagi looks so cute when she's flustered." He said.
"Oppa~ can we go to that cafe that we first meet?" You asked. His eyes lit up and nodded.

The thing you didn't know was Jimin was watching you two. It hurted him.

'Y/n why?! Why did you do this to me?!' He thought. He then remembered he played you. He deserved it. He didn't realize that he loved you truly until now.

'As long as Y/n is happy I'm happy.' Jimin thought.

-THE END

Hey love~ I'm sorry for a shitty chapter. I've been having a writers block lately. But oh well. Thank you again for like 41k on this book. And thank you for 1k votes. So I'll let you guys see my faces again😂 here it goes~

I'm so ugly omg😂😂😂 any ways hoped you guys liked this chapter❤ bye for now~