Jin [Mistake]

This was the 10th time this week Jin hasn't answered your call or text.

Its was almost 2 am in the morning. You were about to close your eyes when you heard the front door open.

That must be Jin you thought. You felt Jin laying beside you. You waited for a while until he falls asleep. You saw him closing his eyes and sleep.

You slowy got out of bed and grabbed your luggage. You were about to open the bedroom door when you heard Jin say "Y/n?"

You turn around and just stare at Jin. "How long have you known?" He asked. You chuckled bitterly. "Long enough Jin." You said coldly. "So your not gonna fight for this relationship?" He asked.

"I ain't gonna fight for us. Who would fight for this kind of relationship anyways?! Who would go to his ex girlfriends house to have sex with them and back home to your girlfriend who's been working all day and not even see her boyfriend home?!" You raised your voice a bit.

"I better go back and live with Moonbin since his the one who's been there for me." You said quietly but loud enough for Jin to hear. "You wouldn't dare leave me." He said. Once again you chuckled bitterly. "But I would dare." You said while smirking.

"I really don't get why your-" before you could finish your sentence Jin cut you off. "I CHEATED ON YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE SO BUSY WORKING!!! I MISS THE OLD US Y/N!! I MISS US HAVING DATES! I MISS US WATCHING MOVIES TOGETHER! I MISS US CUDDING!" You flinched from the sudden yelling.

"I miss the old us to Jin! But do hear me complain when your on tour for god knows how long!?!?! No right?! I never complained because I know this is your job!" You raised your voice. "I just wanted your attention Y/n." He said softly.

"If you wanted my attention you could have just called me or text me. But I guess you were to busy sticking your d*ck into your ex-girlfriends vagina!" You said. You had enough of this so you grabbed your luggage and went outside.

"NOOOO!! Y/N COMEBACK!!" Jin yelled. You ignored him and got inside your car. "Bye Jin." That was the last word Jin heard from you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Its been 6 months since you and Jin officially broke up. You moved on from Jin. You didn't know that Moonbin liked you until 4 months ago. He confessed to you and asked you to give him a chance. Ofc you gave him a chance since he was there for you when Jin was busy having "practice" with boys.

Meanwhile Jin has been lacking off practice. And has been crying himself to sleep. He heard that you moved on and finally have a boyfriend. He was hurt to hear this but he was still happy to hear your happy. Because of one mistake you can break a very important relationship you have.

-THE END

Hey guys~ I hope you liked this chapter~ gotta go bye bye for now~