Yoongi (Lie pt.2)

Since the day me and Yoongi broke up I've been happy to be honest.  I haven't seen or talk to him for a long time. I mean I'm busy in the E.R and all that. And I forgot to tell you that I already have a boyfriend named Mark Tuan. His a great guy! 

*Later that day*

I was getting out of work since my shift at the hospital was done. I went and grabbed my stuff and went out of the hospital.  When I did get out of the hospital someone grabbed my arms and said "Y-Y/n?!" That voice is so familiar to me! where have I heard that voice?!

Then it hit me! Yoongi!! I turn around and see the one and only Yoongi!

"What?!" I shouted a bit. He seemed shocked since I shouted at him.

"Y/n please come back to me! I know that you knew that I was cheating on you! But please give me another chance!" I scoffed

"Do you think I would take a cheater like you back?! Think again Yoongi!" I look at him in the eye and saw that he was tearing up badly. I was shocked that he was tearing up. Was it because I shouted at him?? Is it because I didn't let him back in my life?? 

Why is he tearing up?! "P-please Y/N take me back! I promise I wont cheat on you any more! I can't live without you!" He said "I'm sorry Yoongi but I can't let you back in my life_" before I could say anything I was cut of by someone shouting my name.

"Y/N!!!" We both turn around and saw Mark. Mark ran up to us and said "Babe who is this?" "Umm this is Yoongi my ex-boyfriend" I saw in Mark's eyes that he was angry and when I looked at Yoongi's eyes I saw sadness.

I continue to speak "Yoongi this is my boyfriend Mark" I could feel a tension between them so I said "Umm... Yoongi we have to go now. Bye"

I dragged Mark to my car and drove back home. While I was driving back home I thought 'this happened to me and you Yoongi because you lied to me'

-THE END

Hey my beautiful angels! I'm so sorry if this is not you wanted to end but I tried my best so yeah! Hopefully you still enjoyed it! Bye for now my angels!💞