Jimin(Fake&Pregnant)

This is another requested by DanniaAmanda thanks for requesting! 💞

Now on to the story!😊

Y/n was just an ordinary girl. Well she was a nerd to be exact. She had friends but not those friends who hang out with you or talk to you so basically fake friends. They just use Y/n so they could get good grades since Y/n was the top student of the school and class.

BTS(expect Jimin) was the popular kids in school. Girls are in love with them. Y/n was disgusted by them. All BTS wanted with girls was just sex. They don't care about there feelings. There just after for girls you know (don't wanna say it since its cringy to write😅😂).

Until one day in school. Jimin was the new student. Ofc right away he was fitted into the popular kid category. He was handsome,rich,hot,sexy,cute you know he was a package deal!

Jimin and Y/n were in the same class. Jimin started talking to Y/n and became friends quickly. They both had the same passion for dancing and singing. Y/n started to develop feelings for Jimin. She knew liking her best friend was wrong but how could she not like Jimin?! He was kind,caring and all.

Until one day. So today was Jimin's birthday(please just imagine today is Jimin's birthday) Y/n got invited at Jimin's birthday party since she was Jimin's best friend. It wasn't like a huge party It was just like a family with friends party.

Jimin's parent's knew about you being his best friend. They didn't care how you looked they just care for you not to be Jimin's friend because of money and all. They actually like you.

And that's where it all changed. You and Jimin did 'it'. Jimin didn't even have protection on. How could he be so careless?!.

[Skip to school day~]

Yesterday you did a pregnancy test and it was positive. You were happy yet afraid. Well Jimin accept the baby? Well he take full responsibility? Allot of question were going thru your mind.

Today you decided to tell Jimin that you were pregnant. You saw him with BTS and they looked so happy. You wondered how and why is he talking them so calmly?? You went up to them and said "Jimin can I please talk to you?...... In private" he nodded and I took him to the rooftop.

[Rooftop~]

You told him that you were pregnant and that he was the father. He just chuckled and told you that he doesn't give a shit about it. And he also explained that he never loved you and he and BTS were actually best friends they all have been friends since they were in first grade.

Y/n's POV

He just left me in the rooftop dumbfounded and hurt. So this whole time he was lying to me?? The time we spent together was nothing to him??

A tear escaped my eye. I went back home. I didn't care about school right now. I went back home and saw my parents. I went up to them and mom asked me "Why are you back so early sweetheart?" I told her that I was pregnant.

Both of them were shocked. Mom told me not to abort the child. I'm glad they understand me. But no I was wrong. My dad kicked me out of the house saying I was a disgrace to our family. I saw my mom crying begging him not to kick me out. Dad ignored her and kicked me out.

[Few months later]

Its been a few months since the whole thing happened. I live in a small apartment near my work. I work in a flower shop. My bump is becoming noticeable. The owner of the flower offered me to take a week off but I insisted on working so I can pay off my bills and my rent.

Author's POV

Meanwhile Jimin has been searching for you. He finally realized that he loved you dearly. When he told you that he didn't give a shit about the baby he felt guilty and his heart ached. Now his trying to find you.

Now your were walking to your work on a Sunday evening. Just then two guy stopped you.

"Give us your money!!" you were scared to death ofc!

"I don't have any!" it was true you didn't have money on you since your apartment is just one block away from the flower shop.

"Stop lying! Hurry up and give us your money!" the other guy yelled. You told them once again that you didn't have money. So they both smirked and the guy with a knife started walking towards you and you started backing away.

Just a blink of an eye the knife already stabbed your stomach. You saw both of the guy run away when they heard footsteps.

Jimin was just walking around trying to find you. And he did find you. He was happy to find you and he smile but his smile dropped when he saw you in a bad state. He ran to you and held your body.

He was crying by now. "N-no Y/n hold on you'll be all right" You smiled a little and said "J-jimin-ah I-I know you *gasp for air* don't l-love me but........ but-" before you could finish your sentence he kissed you. Even tho you were weak you still had the strength to kiss back.

He broke the kiss since he notice that you weren't responding anymore. He looked at you. You had your eyes closed but you were smiling abit.

"Y/n?"

"Y/n?!"

"Noo!!!! Y/n come back to me! I love you please! Don't leave me!" He was shouting for you to come back. He was hugging your dead body and crying. "I'm sorry Y/n I was to dumb to not realize how in love I am with you........"

"I love you Y/n"

-THE END

Hey my beautiful angels! Thank you so much for 13k! I love you guys so much! And thank you DanniaAmanda for requesting again hoped this was what you wanted!😬😆 bye for now my beautiful angels!😘💞